Chapter 12:Wait what!?!?

Ello guys just your random friend Ally on the loose, I just wanna say that there's 8 more days for the ELA and I can't get to write a lot so I hope this chapter cheers you up! Ok can I just state that I'm bloody in love with Waliyha and Safaa, like more then 1D!!! Salute!

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

P O V : L O U I S

Here I am at the beach with my lovely girlfriend Eleanor I glared a El for a second and smiled, she's having a good time. Harry's playing with Lux, Liam's with Abby, Zayns with perrie and Nialls with Ally.

I just can't believed what happened with Ally the other day. *sighs* I can't believe she would lie to us.

Eleanor had helped Ally cover her back in make up so no one would notice her wounds. If looks could give hope if send Ally a thousand smiles, I wanna make her happy, I want her to dance like she did at the shave ice stand, and sing, but all she is right now is lonely.

"Ally?" I asked "yah boo bear?" She said "umm I was wondering if you had a sister." I said "why don't you check the tweet?" she said sadly " is she your eldest our youngest sister?" I asked "none of the above, were twins 👭 I also have a little brother named Dustin 👫." She said.

Wait she had a twin!?!?!!?!? And a younger brother????

"How old is he?" I asked "are you sure your not becoming agent Tomlinson?" She said giggling.

I felt someone's eye sight on me. I took a quick glimpse. It was Eleanor sending me the death look. If looks could kill id be dead.

"He's about 15 now I think his birthday is September 21?" She said. I could see the glowing in her eyes talking about her brother. I do that when I talk about my sisters.

I checked back on Eleanor. How strange she wasn't in there?. I asked Niall where she went, leaving Ally alone but I could tell she was thinking about her brother and sister because she was smiling. Niall said to the restroom, and asked to get some more cheese fries for him but I denied.

P O V : N I A L L

I need more food.

P O V : H A R R Y

I saw Niall go leave to get some food so now was my chance to make Ally get feelings for me, she went bare foot, NOOOOO I can't do this I can't take Nialls girl away from him!

I can't do this I can't. So I just simply asked if Ally wanted to if she wanted to play with us. Im going to need a plan to get Ally😑. She was amazed of Lux, she loved her more then I loved Lux, we were making sand castles and was drawing sketches, it was all good, we played in the water and we played volley ball.

"Lux time to show your uncle who's boss" Ally said before scoring a point in volley ball "Yay Ally win!" Lux said "yes the styles has been defeated." I said "maybe you can give me

A kissy and make it all better?" I said in a baby voice "in your wildest dreams styles." She said.

Feisty I likey

I mocked Ally by giving her blowing her kisses. I regret doing that because Niall and Ally buried me in the sand. "let me outttt!!!!!" I yelled "never!!!!" Ally yelled back. I felt a pinch on my stomach "Uhhh Ally?" I said "yah?" Ally said back "erm something pinched me where the sun don't shine..." I said "Shoot I forgot there were crabs under the sand!" She said "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I yelled "GET ME OUT!!!" I yelled in Fear.

1 hour later

( uh guys my Stomach hurts so bad! Can someone bring me ice cream?)

Ally freed me and so then we had to go back home "see yer styles!" Her British accent chipped in today. " hey do you want to come to our house?" I Asked "hmmm sure thing!!!" She said.

We carried her to our full house what we share "woah this is amazing." She said shockingly.

We played around and so go banned from party city, we all had a good time Ally had slept over, she slept in Niall's room. She's a lucky duck because everyone is starting to get feelings for her.

👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭

Ello guys don't you like the twin thing??? Well I did. Any way let's get to the point I want you guys to stop hating on Safaa she's a nice girl like her sister Waliyha, you have to stop this hate because it's hurting her on Pinterest. ~ Ally