Chapter 10:Feelings

Woah guys it's already chapter 10!?!? Man I feel it's like yesterday I started this book. Oh well looks like someone is going to fall in love with some one 👹 bwahahah did I scare you with the emoji?!?

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

P O V: H A R R Y

Yesterday was one of the greatest day in my life! I was a secret spy and me and Niall tickled Ally the hole day!

"Niall wanna go to the beach with Ally since you never went there together? Me and Abby could also go to if you want?" I suggested to Niall

"Sure it will be awesome, hold on I got a text from Ashton." Niall checked his phone "Ash asked if he can join us to go to the beach with his girl friend Natalie (from the roller coaster called life!) and I said sure!"

"Ok let's tell Ally and Abby so they can get ready!" I said I raced down stairs with Niall to the gaming room

"Guess who's birthday coming up!?!?" Ally said excitingly "Yours?" I asked "DUH!?!? JULY,18,1996" she said jumping up and down "This geek is officially more nuts then me" tash said "well the now official 19 year old May take you" I said "Hey my girl styles! 😑" Niall said "Watch it cause mr borrow your girl is coming!" I said "Wait isn't it Mr.Steal your girl?" Niall asked "It is but stealing a bad and borrowings ok!" I said and suddenly picked up Ally and threw her over my shoulders! "Mr. Borrow your girl!" I yelled and head outside and ran all the way to the beach!

Ally was yelling for Niall before we got so far the I let her walk on her own "Well that was quite a marathon" I said "Yup and i quite yelled so hard that m-" Ally couldn't finish the sentence because the boys had brought the golf carts and took Ally in one "NOOoOoOoO ALL My HARd WORK!!!" I yelled "Adios Amigo!" Niall said "HAZZA BEAR I MISS YOU!!!" Louis yelled "I MIsS You To BOO BEAR!" I shouted back then I suddenly remember that they left me here alone.

My heart and stomach was kind of strange like I had butterflies but my mamma told me not to waste life she said spread your wings my little butterfly!

Looks like the butterfly tattoo on my stomach was coming true I did have butterflies in my stomach, but only when Ally was around.

Do I love her?

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

SEE!!! I told you guys someone's in love with someone but what about NIALL *brings belt from the croods* DUN DUN DUNN!!! •_______• I swear I'm not a alien

~Ally the Non normie