CHAPTER 3

Taehyung's POV:
I woke up by the sudden sound and when i saw what is that THING which is my alarm clock. I throw it on the wall and it crushed into pieces.

"WHY THE F*CK DO I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY UGHHH!!!" I yelled.

After i yelled to the alarm clock, i went to take a shower and went downstair, the made bow at me when they saw me and they serve my breakfast.

I ate my breakfast alone yes alone my parents always on business trip, and im the only child.

After that i went out and got a text from Namjoon hyung, he said to meet him at the front gate of the school. I drove to the school and saw him and the others.

"So what do you want to say?" Suga hyung asked. And all of us look at hyung.

"Do you guys forgot that there is a new transfer here?" Namjoon hyung asked. And after some silence it all hit us that there will gonna be a new student.

"Is it he or she?" Jimin asked.

"I heard that it's a girl" Jhope hyung said.

And i smirked when i hear that its a girl *well, well, well, i think i have i new toy to play* i thought.

"Hyung why are you smirking?" Jungkook asked me.

"Well its just there is gonna be another toy for me to play" i answer him.

"I heard that she is from another country" Jhope hyung said.

*another coutry? Huh, interesting* i thought.

Taeyeon's POV:
While in the middle of the class the door suddenly burst open and it reveals these 7 boys i mean,7 HANDSOME boy. The entire room got wild, well mostly girls they are screaming like a pyscho (A/N: Well who doesnt scream like a pyscho when you see BTS?? Dude no one).

"The 7 of you are late. 2 hours detentiom after class" Mrs Jung said in a scary tone *geez that gave me chills* i thought.

They just ignore her *rude* i thought and they wink to the girls and walk to their seats. There is this HANDSOME boy walking towards me and omg, he is my seatmate!!! He put his hand on my desk and lean close to me. Oh my god we are so close and i can feel the glare's of the girls.

"So who do we have here?" He asked and while examing me.

"So what is your name?" He asked while looking and smirking at me.

"I-im Kim Taeyeon" i stutter while answering him. Dammit.

"Im Kim Taehyung and by the way---"

He smirk and lean close to me and to my ear. He whispered "you are so stunning babe"

 That made my eyes become big like its gonna pop out *babe? Who the hell is he to call me babe?! Huh?!* i thought.

After that he seat next to me obviously and some girls are giving me death glares. After that horrible scene the boring class has started again. Sigh.

Taehyung's POV:
When we open the door all eyes are on us and not surprisengly all the girls start fangirling over us.

Well duh who wouldnt. After the teacher scold us we go to our seats and i saw this girl * i guess she is the transfer wow she is way MORE prettier than this girls  and hot,sexy, her skin look like milk and her hai- wait what on earth am i even saying?!* i thought.

I went to her and lean closer to see her face and damn she look ike an angel....hold up what the hell did i just say? I need to stop for sure.

She introduce herself and me too. I lean close to her and to her ear and whisper something that made her eye look big.

*Kim Taeyeon* i thought. Wow we have the same surname and both has "Tae" on our name. great. After that i went to my seat next to her.

And f*ck i cant help but to look at her and you know what?! Her face is red. OMG SHE IS SO CUTE UGHHH! Damn Taehyung you better shut up.

Jungkook's POV:
Is hyung looking at the new girl?! And why its look like he try to not look at her?!?

"Hyung what do you think at V hyung?" asked Jin hyung

"Well its look like he cant take his eye away from her" Jin hyung said while looking at the two of them.

While the others agree. *is V hyung like her?! Well better find out* i thought and go back to class.

No one's POV:
The day went by and Taehyung cant help but to look at Taeyeon and as for Taeyeon she keep taking glance to him and as for her surprise he is looking at her *why is he looking at me?* she thought.

*ughhhhh why i cant stop looking at her f*ck it im just gonna sleep* he thought and lay his head on the desk.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》