CHAPTER 21

A/N:guys play the music while reading this😉
And also there is also an epilogue so wait for it guys💖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taeyeon's POV:
I succesfully get out from their grip and run to Taehyung, i quickly hug him and....

*BBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!*

"NO!!!"

Taehyung's POV:
I hear Bts shout so i open my eyes and my eyes become watery.....because my one and only love took the bullet for me.

She fell on my arms and i fell on my knees and cry hard.

"Taeyeon why did you do that?" i said to her while crying, i felt her soft hand wiping my tears.

"I-i l-love y-you T-tae-h-hyung" she said and cough blood.

"I love you too Taeyeon please dont leave me" i said and hug her.

She smile before closing her eyes.

"NO! NO! NO!" I yelled and i cry harder.

The police, Snsd and WS came. The police get Exo, Wu hyun and the mens. Bts, WS and Snsd run to us.

When Snsd, WS and Bts saw Taeyeon they burst into tears.

"Taeyeon!" Jessica said while crying.

"Eonnie no" Seohyun/ Yoona said.

"Eonnie dont leave us" WS said.

"Eonnie open your eyes please" Haneul said while crying.

"Noona please" Jungkook said and hug her.

"Taeyeon i need you dont leave me" i said while crying.

The ambulance came and place Taeyeon on the stretcher (?)We arrived at the hospital and the nurse rushed Taeyeon to the emergency room.

"Please wait here outside" the nurse said and all of us wait outside and pray for Taeyeon.

*Taeng please be strong* i thought.

-3 hours later-

Its been past 3 hours but still the doctor havent come out yet. But then the doctor came out and we run to him.

"How is she?" I asked, nervous.

"We succesfully take out the bullet from her and now she is resting, her room is no. 285" the doctor said we all sigh in relief, we thanked him before going to Taeyeon's room.

When we enter the room we saw Taeyeon sleeping peacefully. We all sigh.

I sit next to her while Snsd sit on the sofa and Bys and WS sit on the floor. We all decided to sleep here because we are too tired.

I hold Taeyeon's hand and kiss it.

"Please dont do that again" i said softly at her and drift to sleep still holding her hand.

-next day-

Taeyeon's POV:
I open my eyes and saw white *am i in heaven?* i thought. No im at the hospital, i look around and saw Taehyung holding my hands while sleeping.

I saw the others sleeping on the sofa and the floor. I smiled while looking at them.

Taehyung suddenly wake up and rub his eyes.

"Goodmorning" i said to him.

"Goodmo--" he pause and look at me.

"TAEYEON!!!" He shout which made me giggle.

"Shhh! The others are still sleeping" i said to him and he nod.

But then the others started to wake up.

"Yah Taehyung wh--" Jessica pause when she saw me, i smile at them. And all of them gasped.

"TAEYEON!" All of them shout before hugging me.

"Noona please dont do that again" Jungkook said and pouted.

"Okay i promise" i said and smile at them.

After 2 days i got discharge from the hospital.

The students and teacher hear about hat happen to me and they all feel sorry some of them even cry.

-6 months later-

Finally all of us are graduated. Im so happy, i can finally start a new life.

"Eonnie congrats" Hyura said and hug me.

"Congrats too Hyura" i said and hug her back.

Dream girls apologize for everything that they done to me and Snsd and of course i forgive them. And actually all of them are nice and sweet its just that their jealousy took theirselves. After that they become nice,sweet and kind to all the students and apologize for what they did. And now the students also love them.

And you guys wont believe this. Hyura and Jimin are a couple now. Jimin fell inlove to Hyura because of her charms and kindess, he also confess to Hyura infront of all the students and they are so sweet. And Dream Girls started dating Bts too. HyunGi and Namjoon, Minhee and Jhope, Hera and Yoongi, Minyon and Jin. Raelyu is dating this boy name Nick and Nam Yoon is dating this boy name Kyeji.

And now me, Snsd, WS, Bts and Dream Girls with Nick and Kyeji are here now in this resturant eating and chatting happily.

Taehyung suddenly stand up and all of us look at him confused.

"Can you stand up Taeng" he said and i slowly stand up. He hold both of my hands and spoke..

"Taeng, ever since i meet you i change, you always their by my side and comfort me. I never expect to fall inlove because you know im a ganster. And i would never expect that god will send me a beautiful angel like you. Kim Taeyeon you are my first love i never look at girls like the way i look at you. I love you so much Taeyeon and i will do eveything just to make you happy. I want you to be the mother of my kids and my one and only wife" he said and i started tearing up and so as the others.

He kneeled his left knee and pulled a red box and open it and it reveal a beautiful ring.

"Kim Taeyeon, will you marry me?" He asked.

"YES!" I yelled and kiss him, he hug me and spin me around while kissing me.

Dream Girls, WS, Snsd and Bts cheered. Some of the costumers and waiter teared up and cheered for us too.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
A/N: guys there is still an epilogue so wait for it😉