CHAPTER 16

Taeyeon's POV:
"That is funny....hahahaha" Taehyung said while laughing. I smiled while looking at him.

"I had a lot of fun today Tae" i said to him while walking back at the hotel holding hands.

"I had a lot of fun too jagi" he said and kiss my nose.

While walking past the beach i suddenly saw a familliar girl sitting on the sand so i stop from walking and Taehyung look at me confused.

"Baby what is wrong?" He asked me. I look at him.

"Do you see that? She looks familiar" i said while pointing to the girl.

"Yeah she look familiar. Do you want to see who it was?" He asked and i nod.

The both of us go to the girl and surprisengly its Haneul. What is she doing here? Where is Jungkook?

I look at Taehyung and he nod.

I went to Haneul and saw her crying.

"Haneul?!" I said and she startled.

"Eo-eonnie" she said but more like whispering.

"Why are you crying? Where is Jungkook?" I asked her but she cry harder.

I kneeled down at her and hug, i rubbed her back to calmed her down but its not working.

Taehyung came to us and kneeled down and hug Haneul also.

After some minute she calmed down and stop crying.

"Eonnie, oppa im going to tell you what happen" Haneul said, me and Taehyung just nod.

She explain to us what happend while crying again. I cant believe this, why Jungkook cheat on Haneul?

While Haneul is crying on my arms i look at Taehyung and his expression is sad and dissappointed, baecause his lovely maknae can actually cheat to his girlfriend.

We walk Haneul to her hotel room to change, its still 5:30 though.

Taehyung walk me to my hotel room.

"I cant believe that Jungkook can do these, i mean they are been dating for 4 years" i said to Taehyung.

He sigh, "me too, im so dissapointed at him" he said with a sad expression.

I hug him *im so dissapointed too* i thought.

"See ya later baby" he said and kiss my lips.

"See you later too Tae" i said and kiss his cheeks.

I went inside and change into more comfortable clothes, when i went outside i saw Seohyun.

"You can change now" i said to her and she nod.

"Can you wait for me eonnie?" Seohyun asked and i nod.

While waiting for Seohyun, im thinking about Haneul and Jungkook. Is jungkook really meant to cheat on Haneul or--

I got cut out of my thoughts when Seohyun called me.

"Okay lets go now" i said and we go out.

Taehyung's POV:
When i got out of the bathroom i saw Jungkook trying to call someone.

"Why does she not picking up?" I can hear Jungkook said.

"Why should she?" I asked him and he turned around.

"Hyung what ar--" he try to say something but i cut him off.

"Why should Haneul pick her phone up when the one who's calling her is her cheater boyfriend" i said to him coldly.

"What are you talking about hyung?" He asked.

"Why dont you asked Haneul" i said to him and go out leaving him dumbfounded.

Taeyeon's POV:
I saw Taehyung and i went to him.

"What did you tell to Jungkook?" I asked him and he explain to me. I sigh

Taehyung notice my sadness and quickly hug me.

"Its going to be alright okay?" He said and i nod.

The others look at us confused.

"What is going on?" All of them asked.

I sigh and Taehyung explain.

"What?!" All of them said.

"How can he do these to Haneul?!" Namjoon said angrily.

"I cant believe this" Gihee said.

"Let them be because this is their problem not ours okay?" I said to them and they nod.

We saw Haneul coming down.

"Haneu--" Gihee is about to say something but Haneul cut her.

"Sorry eonnie but im not in the mood" Gihee nod and Haneul went to the dining table.

And then we saw Jungkook coming down.

"Jungkook we need to talk" Taehyung said and Jungkook nod.

Taehyung is about to walk but i hold his wrist.

"Its just fast baby" he said and kiss my forehead.

While eating Jungkook and Taehyung arrived, Taehyung sit next to me and Jungkook pulled Haneul.

WS stand up but....

"Let them be" Taehyung said and i look at him. He just smile i nod at him and kiss his cheeks. And we continue eating.

Haneul's POV:
"YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK LET ME GO!" I yelled at him but he just held my wrist tightly.

We arrived at the beach and he let me go. I crossed my arms and raised my brows at him.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Im sorry" he apologize

"Sorry wouldnt do anything Jungkook because what i saw make my heart broke Jungkook" i said trying not to cry.

"Im not finish yet" he said and explain to me everything.

*im so stupid for running away* i thought.

I hug him and i can feel that he hug me back.

"Im sorry too Jungkook" i said to him.

"You dont need to apologize babe because this is my fault after all" he said and i shook my head.

"No Jungkook this is not my and your fault these is all that girl fault" i said to him and he smile.

He held my chin and kiss me and of course i kiss back. After that we decided to go back to continue our dinner.

Taeyeon's POV:
While eating Jungkook and Haneul came back holding hand.

Wow! I gues they already made up. Taehyung actually explain to us(Snsd, WS and Bts only)what Jungkook said to him, so this is all that girl fault.

"Woah! Are you guys okay now?" Jhope asked and both of them smile.

I smile at them and look at Taehyung.

"Thank you" i thank him because i know that he is the one that gave Jungkook the courage to explain this to Haneul.

He just smile at me and feed me. The other students notice and all of them fanboy/girl over us.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》