CHAPTER 20

Taeyeon's POV:
I woke up and saw myself in this abandon place. Arghhh! My head hurts. I try to move but i found myself tied to this chair. I tried to release myself but its just useless.

"Do you need help?" Someone said and its sound so familiar.

I look up and saw EXO?!

"E-exo?" I said and they smirk.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked them and they chuckle.

"Well just a revenge to your lovely boyfriend and his friends and since you asked. Since the beggining is all planned the supermarket thing and the confession and even Wu hyun, you know this is all not going to happend if Bts didnt gain popularity because of them we lost a lot of popularity because of them nobody scared to us because of them we are not the most scariest gang in Seoul" Baekhyun said. So Bts is also a gang. *And Wu hyun?!* i thought.

Wu hyun came out and.....

*PPPPLLLAAAAKKKK*

"YOU! Because of you my sister die!" Wu hyun said while pointing at me.

I can feel a thick liquid coming out from the side of my lip, its blood.

"What did i-i do to your sister?" I asked him. He chuckle and hold my hair tightly.

"Arghhhh!" I scream in pain.

"Its painful right? And you are asking me what did you do on my sister?! Ever since she know that you and Taehyung are dating she became depressed and kill herself. She said that you stole him from her so im doing my revenge!" he yelled on my face and tears are streaming down on my cheeks while Exo are just smirking at us *someone help me please* i thought.

But suddenly Baekhyun's phone rang.

"Oh! Why are you so angry lil bro?" Baekhyun said while smirking.

"Tsk.tsk. such a possesive boy, well go to **** and you will see a big abandon place there. Sooo see ya" he said but Baekhyun suddenly place his phone on my ear and i can hear Taehyung's voice, i cry harder.

"T-taeh-hyung" i stutter because my voice cracked.

"Just wait okay we will save you" he said and i just reply with a "hmm".

And Baekhyun ended the call.

"Lets see eachother later babe" he said and wink at me. Disgusting.

Taehyung's POV:
We arrived at this abandon place bts and me get out from the van and Snsd, WS and the police stay inside.

We go inside and saw Exo beside them is two mens holding Taeyeon. She cant see us because she is been blind folded.

And did i just notice a blood to her lips?! I held my fist tightly to control my anger.

"Awww our prince had arrived" Baekhyun said and the two mens remove the blindfold from Taeyeon.

When i saw her my heart broke, i cant stand seeing Taeyeon in this condition. Im really boiling in anger now.

"Taeh-hyun-ng"nshe said and i can tell that she loose a lot of energy.

I run to Baekhyun and punch him hard as i can. Im so f*cking angry right now. Bts and exo are fighting but all of us got pulled by their mens.

Baekhyun wiped the blood to his lips and look at me.

"Bring him to me" Baekhyun said to his mens and they bought me infront of Baekhyun.

He suddenly pulled out a gun and aimed it on me.

"You know we should end the game here, right?" He said while smirking at me.

Taeyeon's POV:
Baekhyun suddenly pulled out a gun and aim it on Taehyung.

"You know we should end the game here right?" He said while smirking.

"NO! BAEKHYUN PLEASE DONT!!" I shout at Baekhyun and he look at me and smirk.

"Sorry babe" he said and look back at Taehyung.

I try to get out from this mens grip but they are too strong.

Taehyung's POV:
"Say goodbye Taehyung" he said and......

*BBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG*

"NO!!!"

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
A/N:Oh no what happen????😢😢😢