CHAPTER 5

Taehyung's POV:
While me and my hyungs are walking and while talking. Jin hyung asked me.

"Yah, Taehyung how was your day sitting with the new girl?" Right after he said that i remember what happend between me and Taeyeon earlier, i smile to my head and anwer hyung.

"It's okay i guess and she is different from the other girls" and my hyung start to say "ohhh".

"Aishhh sto-" i didn't evn finish my sentence when i hear someone shouting.

"Stay away from Taehyung oppa!"

And i already know who it was, my hyungs and maknae look at me.

And i dont know what gotten to me but i start to run to where is that voice coming from. And what i saw made my blood boil, Hyura is gonna slap Taeyeon.

I quickly grab her hand to prevent from slapping her.

"Stay the f*ck away Choi Hyura" i said to this slut. Seriously my blood is boiling because of her.

She yelled at me but i just yanked her hand and warn her and her friends.

After they out of our sight all of us turn to Taeyeon. Jungkook introduce himself and the others. After we bid goodbye to Taeyeon i slap the back of Jungkook's neck.

"Auch! Yah hyung why did you do that?!" He yelled at me irritatedly.

"You already have a girlfriend, but the way you shout at Taeyeom its look like she just answer you a yes" i answer him while rolling my eyes.

My hyungs just laugh and....

"Are you jealous Tae~?" Jhope hyung asked and i instantly answered "NO" *but am i???* i thought.

"Yeah yeah whatever, like we didnt know you Taehyung" Jimin said.

"Guys, lets go now they are there already" Namjoon hyung said. Right after he said that our mood quickly change.

-2 hours later-

We arrived at this abandon fanctory, *gross* i thought. AND WHY THE HELL THAT THIS ABANDON HAS A SKULL AND BONES?! Seriously?!

After we enter inside we saw them standing waiting for us

"Well, well, well, look who decided to show up, i thought all of you are not gonna come because our Bangtan Boys are scared" Kai said and his members laugh.

My blood raise, seriously who the hell they think they are?! Jimin immediatly punch him after he said that.

"Oh! Look who do we have here Mr. Kim Taehyung" that voice i hate the most has shown up.

"Shut up Byun Baekhyun, we all know that you are jealous because of MY popularity or should i say OUR popularity"i said to him and smirk he just gave me an annoyed smile before punching me.

And the fight has began. After 1 hour of fightingm well guess who win of course us, even if we are only have 7 members we can totally kick their as*ess off. Exo is our big enemy ever since we gain popularity. And i hate the most Byun Baekhyun.

After that insane fight we go to Jin hyungs house and rest there. I suddenly remember Taeyeon, her smile looks like an angel smile, her voice sounds music to my ear (A/N: WTF Tae?!😍😍😍😍) but am i falling t-- no Taehyung dont you dare fall for her.

She is probably one of those girls i date before. But still why i cant stop thinking about her.

"Yah Taehyung why are you smiling your creeping me out" Suga hyung said.

"He is probably thinking about Taeyeon" Namjoon hyung added *aishhh why do i have a smart hyung?!* i thought.

"No im not" i answered, avoiding there eyes. They just laugh. Ughhh!!!!

Jungkook's POV:
I sigh and sit to the balcony.

"I miss you Park Haneul. When are you gonna come back its been 3 years since you left" i said and i suddenly remember our memories before.

-flashback-

"Yah Kookie stop it!" Haneul said while laughing.

Ughhh!!! a love her laugh so damn much.

"No, im gonna stop if you say i love you" i said to her while tickling her.

"Okay,okay i love you" after she said that i stop tickling her and instead i hug her and whisper i love you too.

-1 week later-

~airport~

"Kookie im so sorry but i need to leave you because of my parents" she said to while hugging me.

Here we are at the airport. I feel like im gonna burst out crying but no i need to be strong for us, for Haneul.

"Shhhh.....dont cry Haneul okay?" I said assuring her but she just keep crying.

"Hanuel honey lets go now" her mother said. I broke the hug and wipe her tears.

"I promise Kookie i will comeback just wait for me okay?" She said and i nod at her.

For the last time a kiss her with full of love, after i bid goodbye to them im watching her shadow that is slowly fading away.

-end of flashback-

I didnt even notice that im already crying. I wipe my tears and sigh.

"I miss you Haneul"

No one's POV:
Bts decided not to go to school tomorrow because there whole body is frozen, everytime they move a little they will gonna wince in pain.

Taeyeon's POV:
"Eonnie i miss you" i pouted at my sister. We are having a video call right now.

"Awww, eonnie miss you too, dont worry if i have time im gonna visit you okay?" She said and i nodded.

We talk about a lot of things and i didnt even notice that its already pass 11:00. I say goodbye to her and immediatly fell asleep. I hope everything goes well tomorrow.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》