CHAPTER 4

A/N:CONGRATS BTS FOR WINNING THE BILLBOARDMUSIC AWARD!!🎉🎉🎉🎉 PROUD ARMY HERE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taeyeon's POV:
After the 3 periods i walk out of the room. And THERE ARE SO MANY STUDENTS WTF?! I saw tiffany walking towards me.

"Hey, lets go now i cant wait for me to introduce you to my friends" she said in a happy tone. I just laugh.

"Go first i need to put my books on my locker" i said to her. And we seperate, now im gonna find my damn locker. And here it is.

While im arranging my things someone shut my locker that made me pissed *who the f*ck is that?!* i thought.

When i turn around i saw this 7 girls. There uniforms is not botton till the top like they want to expose there god damn boobs, their make up is obviously look like a birthday cake, too thick tf?!

"Stay away from Taehyung oppa!!!" She yelled at my face and about to slap me, i close my eyes to feel the pain but....

"Stay the f*ck away Choi Hyura" when i open my eyes i saw Taehyung and his friend looking at her and her friends.

And wow the way Taehyung look at her its look like he is gonna kill her anymoment, and for his friend they looking at the other girls in a scary look.

"Why are you protecting her oppa?!" The girl that about to slap me yelled at Taehyung but he just yank her hand.

"Im f*cking warning the 7 of you especially you, stay away from her or else...."he said and gave them he's scary death glare *omg that glare is scary* i thought.

"Now, go you whores" the other boy said. He's hair is mint green color.

The girls groan before leaving us. The boys look at me and their scary face turn into happy face *why?* i thought.

"Hi! Noona what is your name?" This boy asked. He's hair is brown and omg he looks cute.

"Hi my name is Kim Taeyeon" i answer him and i unknowingly ruffle his hair because its looks soft and i love soft things.

"Hello n-noona m-my name is J-jeon Jungkook" the boy name Junkook answer me while stuttering and blushing *God, he is so cute* i thought.

"Hey Taeyeon, my name is Kim Seokjin and im the eldest and he is Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok and i guess you alreadg know Jungkook and Taehyung right?" Jin said. And i nod my head and look at Taehyung THAT IS SMIRKING AT ME WTF?!.

"Well ummm i need to go now, so see you around" i said to them and we bid goodbyes and i can hear Jungkook shout "BYE NOONA". Aishhh this boy.

I got to the cafeteria and wow is this cafeteria a carnival, there are so many students. I saw Tiffany waving at me and i wave back. I went to her and saw 7 other girls, they are all pretty.

"Girls, listen this is Taeyeon" tiffany said and the girls give me a sweet smile and...

"Hi eonnie im Seohyun" the girl said. She looked younger than me.

"Hi im Jessica, this is Hyoyeon, Yoona, Sunny, Yuri, Sooyoung, and i guess you already know Tiffany right?" Jessica said and i nod.

"Hi im Kim Taeyeon" i said with a smile.

"Eonnie can you be the leader of our group?" Seohyun asked *leader?* i thought.

"Yeah, you looked great as our leader" Sunny said.

"Wait, so you guys are SNSD?" i asked them and they nod.* so this is Snsd that they are talking about* i thought.

"Yeah sure i like that" i answered and they cheered.

Wahhh first day of class i already got 8 friends. Way to go Taeyeon. While eating Jessica asked me.

"Do you know BTS?"

"Bts?" I asked.

"Yeah Bts, they are 7 boys and they are the most popular group in this school there name is Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung" Yuri said. *Kim Taehyung?* i thought.

"Wait Taehyung is my seatmate" i said to them.

And they all yelled "what?!". I shushed them because people are looking at us.

"What did he do to you?!" Tiffany asked and the other asked to.

"Guys calm down besides--" i tell them what happen to the locker scene.

"That slut! Is she never gonna move on from him?!" Hyoyeon said.

"We never saw or heard about them like that unnie" Yoona said. I just "hmm".

"Especially Taehyung" Jessica added. And that made me stop eating.

"Taehyung?" I asked her. And they all nodded.

"Why?" I asked them.

"Well usually Taehyung don't care about his sorrounding especially to girls even his friends dont care about them but hearing your statement about them is unbelievebable" Jessica said. And im still looking at her.

She sigh and said "All of them are bad boy and playboy so thats why" now i understand.

"And about Choi Hyura and her friends. Well there group name is Dream Girls (A/N: excuse me about my lame group name hehehe) they are 7 memebers which is, Lee Hyun Gi, Kang RaelYu, Kim Hera, Jung Minhee, Kang Minyon, Kim Nam Yoon and Choi Hyura, they are a total slut,whore and a bitch, Hyura is totally obsessed to Taehyung and she will do everything just to get him and while her friends is obsessed to other Bts members" Sooyoung said.

Wow i never expect that there is some girls that obsessed to them like that. I just nod and continue eating.

No One's POV:
The day went by and Taeyeon cant stop thinking about Taehyung *Aishhh stop thinking about him, stupid* she thought.

The whole period she didn't see Taehyung even Bts *where could they be at?* she thought again. She didn't know why she keep thinking about him.

 She didn't know why she keep thinking about him

(A/N: this is there school unfirom by the way)

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
A/N: where is Taehyung? Where is Bts? Hmmmm lets all find out on the next chaper shall we....bye guys thanks for reading👋👋👋💖