Part 2

( I don't think guys that u all are liking this SS...so, this is the 3rd time I am giving an update...if I won't receive sufficient votes...then i'll stop posting this ff)

  In the afternoon...

"Mumma".... A kid came running & hugged sanyu & sanyu also did the same...

"Aww...my honey!! When did u come?"... Asked sanyu breaking the hug...while the kid said..."avi aai mumma!!"...saying this the kid pecked her both cheeks...

"Aww...my ruhi baby! U sit on the couch for 2mins...I am bringing your favourite curry chawal"... Said sanyu while ruhi nodded smilingly & went to sit on the couch...

After 15mins...
Sanyu came down with her food...& sat beside ruhi who was busy with her favourite toy...

"Ruhi...come on!! Have your lunch!"... Sanyu said forwarding a spoonful of rice...while ruhi opened her mouth as per her mom's command... Being an obedient child...

After a while randhir came there out of his room...& ruhi looked at him...but She remained quiet... & Randhir sensed that she was upset as he was not giving her sufficient time...now a days.

"Hey princess!! U know what I missed u so much!"... Said Randhir taking her in his lap
"Then why didn't u show up till last week?"...asked ruhi innocently

"Baby...dad was busy regarding his official chaos...u know Na he never ignores u..!!"... Sanyu interrupted managing the situation
"But mom ...u know Na yesterday I had my parent-teacher meeting... & my miss asked me to bring my mom & dad both...but again das was not there...only u were there in the meeting"... Said ruhi disheartedly

"Baby...he had an important meeting yesterday!! Otherwise he would hv come...but don't worry next time whenever there will a meeting in your scl...your das will go there definitely!!"... Said sanyu pacifying her

"Promise?"... She asked looking at her dad
Randhir looked at her & smiled. He said..."promise!!"

Just then the doorbell rang & sanyu asked ruhi to go inside her room to change her school dress...
Ruhi obeyed her & went to her room. While sanyu went to open the door. She opened it & found a girl standing there with a smirk. She was wearing an extremely short dress...while her face was dumped with makeup...

"Heyy...taani...! Why r u Standing there? Cm inside"... Randhir said looking towards the door
"Yes baby!!"... Taani said & went inside
"Oh baby...I missed u so much!"... Said randhir making her sit on his lap...

"Me too..."... Taani said kissing his lips
"Baby don't u think that there is lots of disturbance here...let's go to OUR bedroom!"...said taani taunting sanyu who was a standing there watching their so called romance...

"Of course! Baby... Let's go...& u know Na that today u hv to give me a relaxation treatment!"... Randhir said smirkingly... Trying to irk sanyu
"Yes baby...anything for u!!"... Said taani & then randhir carried taani in his arms & went inside the bedroom closing the door while sanyu remained silent spectator of their intimate moments... & smiled sadly looking towards the room which was once her & Randhir's...

Precap- some glances of past...

Thamk u