Part 27

Life was so unpredictable... & so it was for Randhir
The person whom he loved the most was suffering between life & death. All hopes r already lost for her survival... But still he was thinking that sanyu won't live him alone...

Sitting on a particular chair inside the Hospital he closed his eyes...fresh tears rolled down from his eyes as he remembered about the humiliation which sanyu faced bcz of him..

Y didn't he ask her about her strange behaviour?
Y didn't he look at her eyes to find his answers?
Y didn't he look at her pale face which clearly depicted that she was ill?

The answer was his lack of trust!! Yes he loved her! But didn't trust her, he only saw the thing which she showed him but he never tried to find the hidden reason behind her strange behaviour...

"Papa mumma kab uthengi? Muje unn se milna hai?"... Asked ruhi cmng towards him breaking his reverie...
He looked at her.. & smiled "doll your mumma is tired and that's the reason she is resting here! But don't worry she will meet u soon!!"

"Don't give false expectations to ruhi...Mr shekhawat!!"... Said a lady
Randhir looked at the lady & that lady was none other than vidu....sanyu's best Frnd..
She then turned towards Parth who was standing beside her & said... " Parth tum ruhi ko bahar le jao muje innse akele mein baat karni hai"

Parth obeyed her words & went outside taking ruhi with him..
Vidu turned towards Randhir & said.. "So Mr shekhawat I hope u r hpy now!! See the person whom u hate the most is going to live your life & this world permanently!!"
Randhir looked at her & said..."aisa kyun bol rhi ho..kuch ni hua hai usse..thik ho jayegi wo"..while his tears were continuously kissing his cheeks...

"Oh really!! Lekin wo toh aapki enemy hai Na? Then y r u crying for her?"... Asked vidu
" I love her!!"...He chipped in a low voice
"Wao!! What an answer? I am sorry to say Mr shekhawat but u didn't love her...u loathed her!!"... Said vidu
"If u would hv loved her then u would hv tried to find out the actual reason behind her strange behaviour!! U know what she used to cry everyday in front of me saying that she loves u...& she can't think of any other person rather than u...u know when she was suffering from this dangerous disease she even did not say Me or Parth  about her condition...untill one day I forced her to say the truth giving ruhi's swear...that day she told me everything, she also said that she is indirectly trying to create a sort of hatred for her in your heart so that u move on in your life happily forgetting her...
In short she thought of your well being but u know what u r a beast...instead of finding the actual reason u torchered her brutally, u lived in EMA, & left her alone when she needed u the most...now u must be thinking that how do I know these things... U know what sanyu used to share all these things with me...she also made me swear upon her that I should not tell u these things but now I am fed up!! & I think that this was her biggest mistake that she married u...u didn't deserve her randhir!! U didn't deserve her!! Sanyu "Relinquished"her everything for u...but what u contributed to her? Nothing but pain!!

And u know what now I think that she should die, otherwise it won't be possible for her to live a hpy life,with u...!!"... Said vidu controlling her tears. Later she went away...while he remained seated quietly like a zombie...he looked upwards & thought... "I want to be with her!! If it's not possible to save her then plz u also take me with her...I can't survive alone here!! I can't!!.I assure u that I will repent all my deeds cmng to u but plz take me with her...plz god plz!!"

Thank u