Part 9

Breaking the hug taani looked at sanyu who was standing there with a dull face..."hey who r u?"

Before sanyu could reply randhir said..."hey taani she is my business Frnd Sanyukta aggarwal... She is living here with me for some days!!
And sanyukta..meet Tanya khanna...aka taani!! We r best Frnds since our clg days...!!"

"Hii"... Sanyu said composing herself...
But instead of replying her back...taani turned towards Randhir & said..."Ron plz show me my room... I would like to get freshen up first!!"

"Yeah sure...!!"... Randhir said
Randhir was about to show taani her room when she fell down hurting her toe..."oh crap!!"... She hissed & closed her eyes feeling the pain...

Sanyu was about to help her when randhir came running to her & asked..."oh my god!! Are u ok?"
"No not at all!! My toe is paining like hell!!"...she cringed

"Wait a sec!! Let me pick u up!!"... Saying this randhir picked her up in a bridal way & sanyu stood there numb.
"Sanyu plz bring some ice from the fridge!! I'm taking her inside the guest room!!"... Said randhir & went taking taani in his arms...while looking at them sanyu was not able to control her tears & she ran away inside her room.

She closed the door & laid on the bed crying hysterically.
"Kaash tum yahan hote Parth!!"... She said to herself

Inside the guest room...
"Oh Ron!! It's paining like hell!!"... Taani moaned as randhir was applying some medicine on her toe...
"Don't worry taani... U'll be alright!!"... He assured

"Uff!! Now where did this sanyukta go? Dosent she know that  taani is in pain? I was right usse apne siva kissi aur ki takleef kavi nazar aati hi ni!!"... He thought

He was about to go to bring some ice for taani when he found sanyu standing near the door with an ice tray...

"Wo..." Before she could complete
Randhir taunted..."badi jaldi aagayi tum?"
"Wo...I'm sorry!!"... Apologised sanyu looking down...
Randhir snatched the tray from her & before she could enter the room Randhir slammed the door over her face....while she smiled sadly & thought ..." U r changed Mr. Randhir Singh shekhawat!! "

Thank u