Part 11

Sanyu was not in her senses seing them in this situation...
Her love cheated her... This was something which she never ever expected in her wildest dreams.

She always wanted a life partner who'll be loyal to her come what may!! But see, again destiny played a dirty game with her life...

She went to her room & closed the door. She threw her bag on the floor & went inside the bathroom. She turned on the shower, and let the water droplets fell on her body...

She remembered all the romantic moments which she had spent with Randhir. She sat on the floor & cried...thinking why she loved him? Why she trusted him?...but all her cries went in vain...

Next day...
"Aahh"... Randhir moaned holding his head as his head was throbbing due to hangover...

He was about to get up when she saw a fragile body over his chest. He came into reality when he remembered about last night..

He looked at the girl...& observed that the girl was taani. He quickly shooked her due to which she fell on the other side of the bed.
He quickly got up & saw that he was only in his boxers. He searched for his shirt which he found on taani's body...

"Oh shit!! Yeh Maine kya Kia? Sanyu...agar usse yeh sab pata chala toh? Nhi yeh ni ho sakta!"... He said to himself...
He quickly wore his tracks & vest...& went towards sanyu's room...which he found open...

" sanyu..." He called getting inside her room...he searched for her everywhere but she was not found...

"Ramu kaka...aapne sanyu ko dekha!!"... Asked randhir to a servant who used to work in his house...
"Nhi beta muje toh ni maalum...lekin aaj subah hi Maine usse kahin bahar jaate huye dekha...apne samaan k saath!!"...said Kaka

While randhir's heart gripped with fear thinking if she knows about last night!!
He went towards his room...& his eyes fell on taani who was sleeping soundly on his bed...

He clutched his fist & went towards her throwing a glass of water on her face...due to which she got up instantly...
She sniffed in disgust while he asked..." Kal raat kya hua?"

She looked at him & gulped. She got up & cupped Randhir's face.
"Ron humne kal raat ek bohot intimate moment share Kia hai ek dusre k saath!! Kal raat tum bohot sad the...aur issliye tumne zyada drink karlia...main tumhe ghar leke aai pub se aur yahan iss room mein tumhe drop karke jaane hi wali thi magar tum...ttum"

"Main kya!!"... He asked throwing her hands away from him
"Tum muje kk...kiss karne lage..aur kehne lage k 'I need u...taani!!'...aur maine tumhe samjhane ki v kosis magar tum taiyaar hi ni the kuch sunne k liye...!"...said taani

"No...yeh ni hosakta!! M..main..ne ...SSan..sanyu se...pro...promise kk...Kia ttha...kk...main usse...kk..kavi cheat ni karunga!!"...mumbled Randhir

"Trust me!! Randhir main tumhara galat kavi nhi chahti Hun... Tum agar chaho toh main avi iss waqt iss ghar se chali jayungi!!"... Taani said

"No...galti meri hai!! Issliye tum yahan se kahin ni jaungi!!"... Said Randhir & went away...

While taani smirked... & said to herself..."oh God Ron! Tum kitne innocent ho....tumne kitni easily beleive karliya mere baaton ko..
Jab ki kal raat humare bich kuch hua hi ni.
U know what today I am feeling relived as that bloody Sanyukta is away from our lives...ab sirf u and me! U r only mine randhir & I am yours...!!"

Thank u