Part 12

1 week passed away thus randhir didn't find any trace of sanyu. She didn't even came for her job...which was irking randhir more & more...

On the other hand taani was on cloud 9 as sanyu was out from their life. She tried to please Randhir in many ways but randhir was not at all interested in her as sanyu, his love was not there with him...

One mrng, Randhir had his brkfast & got up to leave for his ofc.
Taani came & tried to hug him when he withdrawed himself from her...

"Randhir akhir kab tak tum aisa karoge...ab plz maan v jaona k sanyu tumhe chhodke jaa chuki hai!!"... Said taani
"Nhi vula sakta usse main...kavi ni! I hv cheated her & I can't forgive myself through out my entire life!!"... Said Randhir & went away...while she stood there idly...

"Main tumhe haasil karke hi rahungi... Mr. RSS!"... Said taani

Randhir was driving his car when he remembered that he has forgotten some important file in his home. He drove back his car towards his home & entered inside the mansion.

He was about to enter inside his room when he heard taani talking with Someone.
He went towards her room... Where he found the door slightly open...she was talking with someone via phn...

He was about to leave from there when he heard something...which made him shock...

"Arey Maine Uss sanyu ko yahan se bhaga dia lekin usska effect avi tak gya nhi randhir k upar se!! Lekin main v haar manne wali ni Hun...uss raat jaise maine randhir ko dhoke mein rakh kar usska faida uthaya... Waise hi usse dhoke mein rakh kar main uss se mera aur usska registry papers sign karwa dungi...chal ab baad mein baat karti Hun...now bye!!"... Said taani & kept the phn...

She turned around & her eyes widened out in shock...as her evil ideas were now caught by RSS...

Thank u