Part 17

(Day 1 continuation)

Sandhir & ruhi got ready & the trio went for ruhi's favourite imagica...after hvng a delicious breakfast in dominos...

There ruhi & randhir went for a lot of rides..while sanyu stood there watching the father daughter duo.

After taking 2-3rides with her father ruhi came down to sanyu in order to go with her for the Mary go round...

Initially sanyu denied when randhir came to her & mumbled slowly in her ears..."meri beti k liye tumhe yeh karna hoga!!"

Sanyu looked at him & then again looked at ruhi who was Standing in front of her with a pout face...

Sanyu smiled & said..."ok!! Let's go!!"
The trio went for the ride...& sanyu was a bit afraid as she had a bit phobia about the thing...

She tightly clutched the handle of her the chair while ruhi sat on her father's lap...
Sensing Sanyu's uneasiness randhir side hugged her while she gasped in shock at his warmly touch..

The ride got started with a full on flow while sanyu closed her eyes in horror...clutching Randhir's Tee tightly... While ruhi was busy in clapping her hands...

Randhir looked at sanyu & a small smile crept on his face seing her behaving like a baby...but soon their trance got broken when the ride got stopped...

Sandhir withdraw themselves from each other while ruhi said..."Papa chalo Na lunch karne bhook lagi hai

"Hmm...let's go!!"... Said Rd & caught ruhi in his arms...
He went towards a restaurant with ruhi followed by sanyu...

Ruhi ordered fried rice & chicken..for herself...while sandhir ordered veg biriyani...

Soon there respective orders were served & they started to eat.
Ruhi was busy with her meal while sandhir were eating slowly & steadily...

While eating randhir looked towards sanyu...who was busy feeding herself.
Coincidently she also looked up when randhir actioned her that a piece of rice has got stucked near her lips...

She tried to remove it with a napkin but her fingers were working on a wrong place...

Randhir heaved a sigh & removed her hand. He himself took his thumb near her lips & rubbed it off...making her shiver with his warmly touch...

After rubbing the rice off her mouth he look towards her only to see her looking at him intently... Their heartbeat raised with equal speed as their eyes shared a cute eyelock...

On the other hand little ruhi took a chance & took her papa's phn in order to click their moment...
"Mumma Papa look here"... Ruhi said

They both looked towards her while in the mean time she took a snap in which randhir's thumb was near sanyu's lips... While the other hand was busy holding her palms.

Thank u