Chapter 3 (UPDATED)

You woke up, and Hercules was sitting in the chair beside you. He smiled and said "Y/N! You're awake!" You asked why he was here, and he explained that Lafayette wanted him to watch over you. You giggled and said "He cares about me I guess." Hercules blushed and said " I-I care about you too" at this point you knew herc had a crush on you. You kissed him on his forehead, and his eyes widened. You blushed and got out of bed, and walked downstairs, you hugged Lafayette and he kissed your forehead. You both blushed, and Lafayette handed you a plate of waffles and syrup. You sat down at the table and began eating, you were hungry but didn't want to be rude and eat sloppily. Hercules came downstairs and Lafayette handed him the same thing as you, and he sat down in front of you. Lafayette was the last to sit down and he smiled at the both of you. "What are you so happy about?" I asked "Because you, are here, and Hercules is here. You both make me happy." You smiled and finished your food. You washed the plate and hugged them as you went upstairs. Hercules and Lafayette soon followed. You were sitting on your bed and on your laptop. Lafayette walked inside and Hercules passed the room, winking at you. Lafayette asked you "I know this may be too soon..but, ahem, would you like to move..in?" Your eyes widened, and you could see Lafayette sort of tremble in fear that you would say no. "Lafayette, your one of my best friends, but, OF COURSE!" You said excited. You could see the relief in Lafayette when you said that. "This is your room then! Hercules is already living here." You we're glad to now be living with your friends.