Chapter Dix-neuf (19)

-a few hours later-
12:00 AM.
Me and Lafayette were on the couch watching Netflix, talking and all that. Then I heard a knock on the door, so I went to open it, and behold, it was Jefferson. "Mm, what do you want?" I asked, tired, Lafayette walked up behind me, towering over me because of the height difference. "Mon amour, why is he here?" Lafayette said, clearly displeased, "Laf, calm down. Go back to the couch, I'll be there in a second." I said, standing on my tippy-toes to kiss him. He nodded and went back into the living room, "now, what do you want?" I asked again, walking out and closing the door behind me, "I was gonna ask, are we friends?" He said, I snorted a little bit "you could've just texted me. Yet you came all the way here." He chuckled, "I only live two houses down. So it wasn't that far." I nodded, "I guess we're friends. All though you were a flirty prick but whatever." He smiled, "thanks. I'll see you sometime?" I nodded again, smiling a little bit this time. He walked off and I walked back in, "why was he here?" Lafayette asked me, wrapping his arm around me, "he was just asking if we were friends, I said yes as long as he's not a flirty prick anymore," I hugged him and he chuckled, "are you tired? We can go to bed if you want." I nodded and yawned, "could you sleep with me though?" I looked up at him. He nodded as we walked upstairs to my bedroom.

Lafayette POV
3:00 AM
I wasn't asleep, but Y/N was. She needed the sleep, she was restless half of the time. She was cuddled up against me, "are you awake?" She asked, "mhm, why are you?" She opened those beautiful E/C eyes of hers that looked even more beautiful in the moonlight that was shining in through the window. "Because I'm thirsty, but you need to sleep. I'll be back, I'm going downstairs to get something to drink and to see if Hercules is home." I nodded, "he is. I could hear him coming up." She nodded and left the room. I turned over and looked at the picture of all 5 of us in a frame, she had taken that picture on that walk we took. Ah, memories.