Chapter 18

Lafayette was planning a revenge plan. We could tell, we were now at the bar and Lafayette wasn't talking as much or hugging onto me like usual. John was drunk out of his mind, Alexander was typing away on his laptop, as usual, Hercules was tipsy but not a lot, Lafayette wasn't drunk at all, and I was a little bit tipsy like Hercules. John started laughing out of nowhere, "Eyyy Y/N, youuu know you're hooottt righhht?" He slurred, "John, go home, you're drunk." I giggled, "Hey Johnny! Stop flirtin with my Y/N." Hercules said, laughing. "I'm not yours, Herc. I'm dating Laf ya dork." This must have snapped out of Lafayette's trance, because he looked at me for a second, then wrapped his arm around my middle. "She's right, she's dating me, you dork." He chuckled, it was now about 8:00 PM, so I was sort of tired. I yawned and stretched, "could we go? I'm tired. Unless you all want to stay ill go." Lafayette shook his head, "Non, we can go. Hercules, cmon, were going." Hercules shook his head, "you go on. I'll be back in a few hours or so." We nodded. We started to walk back, as a few guys came up to us. Lee, and a few other dudes we didn't know, "lee, once again. I'm done, I'm dating Lafayette. Go back to that other side hoe." I said, ready for a fight if I needed to. "Calm down Y/N, it's not like that anymore. I've changed!" Lee said, putting his hands up, "Lafayette..if I get out of hand. Don't. Stop me. I'll go to fucking jail over this dick," I said, practically growling at Lee. Lee chuckled, "a little lady like you couldn't do bull-" I punched him square in the jaw, cutting him off, Lee falling back I smirked. "Now, who else wants to go next?" I said, eyeing the other two guys with Lee. They backed off, "now, can we continue going home?" I asked, practically back to my 'innocent' self. "You go from attacking someone to innocent real quick, ma cherié." He said, chuckling, "I know, what else is new." I smiled. We continued walking in a peaceful silence.

au reviour!