Chapter 11

~Lafayette POV~ (A/N: ooooOO change of POV ;) )
I woke up to the sound of a bowl or plate breaking and Y/N's voice, "Ffffffuck." She semi-yelled, I chuckled and got out of bed to walk downstairs. I went downstairs and saw Y/N cleaning up glass, "Good Job on getting a bowl, mon amour." I said chuckling, she glared at me, "It's not my fault these damn cabinets are so fucking high." She only curses that much when she's angry I'm guessing. "You curse a lot when you're angry I'm guessing?" I said, curious, "Yes, I get it from my mom, we both do that." She said, half-smiling. I hummed as a sign of satisfaction with my answers. She finished cleaning up the glass and went to get another bowl, "no no, mon amour, let me get it." I said, walking over there to her, "No, I got it. I'm old enough to not need help." She said, grabbing a bowl. "HAH! Told you." She laughed, I raised an eyebrow and smirked, "Okay, let's see about that next time you need help with your shorty problems." I smirked, "I AM NOT SHORT! YOU'RE JUST SO FUCKING TALL ITS SCARY." She yelled, clearly angry. She was really cute when she was angry, her being the 2nd tallest of the group, her and john were almost the same height, him being one inch taller than her. Hercules came downstairs, "What's all the yelling for?" He said, his voice groggy. "Y/N is mad because she's short. And she broke a bowl." I said, smirking at Y/N. "For the last time, I am not short! Alexander is short! I'm taller than him." She said, smirking at the end of the sentence. Hercules chuckled, "You're still short, princess, but that just makes you cuter~" he said, winking. I glared at him but nodded. I really wanted to get her first, but, I had to take it slow also, we would just have to wait.

~Y/N POV~
I thought for a second, and said, "why don't we go for a walk or something? With the guys if they can come." They nodded and put a text in the group chat.
🇫🇷LargeB🇫🇷: Anyone up for a walk? Me, Queeny, and Herc are going.
🐢Boi🐢: Sure, Alex?
🦁Lion: Sure,
👑Queeny: Mk lemme get dressed and we can go.
💪🏾MuscleMan: Okay.
I went upstairs and changed into a red tank top, black capris and some deep red converse. I ran back downstairs and said "Les go." They nodded and we all met at the bar, and walked around town. We were having fun until Thomas Jefferson came over, "Oh look, the dweeb squad, and.." "Y/N, and I'd appreciate if you call my friends that." I said, trying to be nice. "Hah, it's true, and why is someone as cute as you hanging out with them?" He said, smirking. I heard Lafayette and Hercules growl, "Excuse me? Don't flirt with me." I said, he tried to put an arm around me and I smacked his hand, "I said, don't flirt with me, don't touch me, I will kick you where it hurts if you don't stop." He chuckled and said "A little lady like you can't do that." Alexander warned, "Thomas, you don't wanna do that.." Thomas told Alexander "be quiet, dweeb." I kicked him in the nuts and said "don't talk about my friends like that. Have a nice day." As he fell down me and the guys continued walking, "Y/N, for your size you are Feisty." John said, I glared at him, "dude, you're like 1 inch taller than me," I chuckled. He said, "so? You're still feisty ." The guys nodded and I said, "I grew up without my dad. I had to figure out how to defend myself from people like Thomas." I almost gagged at saying his name. Alexander nodded, "I grew up with out my dad too." I put my arm around Alexander, "hey, we're practically identical when it comes to growing up without parents, but I had my mom." He nodded. We continued to walk around town, until about 5:30 PM. We went back to the house and talked and joked, I had found my home, with them.