Chapter 15

Y/N POV
We ended up spending over 200 dollars, which was a lot to me, but whatever. We went back to the girls' place and sat on our beds. My side of my room was beside Peggy's. "So, Y/N. Is Hercules single?" Angelica asked. "I don't know, he has a crush on me, but I'm with Lafayette...yet I have a crush on Hercules? It's confusing." I said, in deep thought. "Mmm, so basically like a harem?" Peggy said, I nodded. 'it's confusing..stressing..it's..weird." I said, leaning on one hand. "It'll be fine, if you love Lafayette, you love him, if you love both of them, then you do," Eliza said. I smiled a little bit, "Thanks, Eliza." she smiled, "Anytime." Peggy jumped off of her bed and screamed "POOL PARTY!" and ran out, thumping downstairs.all three of us looked at eachother and shrugged, following Peggy to the backyard. They had a pretty good sized pool, which wasn't surprising, they had a nice house anyways. I got a text on my phone.
Thom: Hey, is this Y/N?
QueeN: Yea, how did you even get my number?
Thom: John, but I was wondering if you'd wanna go out somewhere?
QueeN: ugh, he's annoying. But no, I have a boyfriend.
Thom: so? What does he have to do with anything?
QueeN: I'm not gonna date anyone else.
Thom: cmon, not as a date then?
QueeN: only if you'll shut up, sure.
Thom: deal, meet me at the park?
QueeN: when?
Thom: 8:00?
QueeN: okay, can you pick me up? I'm at the Schuyler's house.
Thom: sure! See ya,
QueeN: bye, Thomas.

I groaned and got into the pool with the girls, "what was that about?" Peggy asked. "Thomas got my number from John, I'm going to the park with him. Although I don't want to," I said, leaning against the edge of the pool. "Ah, sucks for you." Angelica said, with a displeased look on her face. "If he tries anything, call us. We'll come to get you." Eliza said, swimming over. "Okay, thanks." I said, smiling slightly. "Anytime, Y/N." Angelica said, returning the smile. This was gonna be interesting.