Part 11- Morning

Oh my god...I can hardly believe it!!! I set an alarm on my phone for 10 so I can burn up time sleeping and my parents go to work at 9. Then I set my phone down, place my laptop beside me and try to fall asleep. I'm so nervous and happy but I do eventually get to sleep.

      I wake up to the song You by Hollywood Ending playing on my phone at 10am. I get up and spend at least 20 minutes picking something nice to wear.

      I eventually settle on a black, V-neck shirt with a large, red heart on it, black, skinny jeans, my black converse with red laces, two mismatched socks with polka dots like every day, and a red and black, flexfit hat with a Volcom logo on it. For accessories I choose two, red bracelets and two, black, a short-chained necklace with a moustache charm, and my normal, silver rings.

I shower and straighten my hair and I go get a small snack before brushing my teeth. I now have 15 minutes to get to Taco Bell so I make sure I have my wallet and phone and head out.

      Cam only lives a few houses away from me so I can see his front porch from mine. He's out in his front yard, washing his car when I walk past. I don't have time to talk to him but I go over to him when he calls me.

      "Hey Oceana!"

      "Hey Cameron. Washing your car I see?"

      Cameron nods. "So where are you off to?" He asks.

      Uh oh. If Cam really does like me, how would he feel if I told him I was going on a date?

"Just going to pick up lunch and take it to my mom. She's not working today." I lie. There are two things I'm really hoping for right now. 1. That Luna isn't home or won't see me outside her house if she is and 2. That Cam doesn't go past my house and realize I lied because my mom's car isn't there.

"Well I gotta go. Talk to you later." I say and walk away.

      I arrive at Taco Bell at 11:57 and see Connor inside, on his phone. I go sit with him.

      "Hey." He says with a smile and I return his greeting.

      "I still feel kinda bad about last night." I say and Connor shrugs.

      "Oh well. You're here now so we can forget about that." He says in a cheery voice. Someone's in a good mood!

      We order our food and he offers to pay but I say I can pay for myself. It is only a taco and a drink. Then Connor says he asked me out so he's gotta pay.