Part 30- Arizona Reunited

Before I can even answer, Cameron suddenly stands up and yells, “What the hell Oceana?!” He had turned over my arm and he saw the cuts. Fuck. I rip my arms away from him and put them under the table.

      I look down in shame and let the tears fall. “I’m sorry.”

      “Two years ago you promised me you’d never do that again!”

      “I said I’m sorry, I know I’m an idiot.”

      “Hey,” says Cameron softly, “you’re not an idiot. I’m sorry I yelled at you. Come here.” He says, coming over to my side and holding his hand out towards me. I take it and stand up with him. He pulls me into a very tight hug and he nuzzles his head into my neck. Wow, his hugs are the best.

      All of a sudden, energy rushes through me as I feel Cam’s soft lips on my neck. He slowly kisses low on my neck. Then a bit higher. Then higher. I feel mesmerized by him. Next he kisses my jaw. His lips barely brush mine…I then just shove him away and run. I can’t take it anymore. I’m gonna do something I’ll regret.

      I run through the field and back towards my house. I’m hardly looking where I’m going. I dodge people left and right with a couple close calls until I smack directly into someone. We both go flying backwards.

      “Oh my god I’m so sorry.” I say before looking at the person I ran into and gasp.

      “Oceana!” says Connor in shock as he pulls me up with him. He immediately hugs me and without thinking, I hug him back. “I love you Oceana. I wanted to tell you yesterday but I didn’t get the chance. I love you so so so much! PLEASE take me back?” begs Connor. He starts to cry and takes my face into his hands.

      I feel like I should tell him about Cam but I keep quiet. Nothing’s gonna happen between me and Cameron anyway so why say anything.

      I nod and Connor hugs me tight. It doesn’t feel like Cameron’s hug. It just…doesn’t. I’m coming to your house tonight at 8. We’re gonna spend the night together and it’ll be amazing and we’ll forget everything that happened yesterday. I promise.”

      Connor and I finish our conversation and I go home with amazing ideas of how the night could go. It’s going to be perfect.

      I get home and immediately head up to my room. I pick up the Arizona can…but before I put it back on my dresser, I pick up a sharpie and flip the can upside down. I write 7 letters on it. C-a-m-e-r-o-n.

****************

That's it! That's the end! Hope you liked it if you were one of the few people that read this far!

Thank you so much guys!

Love all my readers and followers!

New fanfic (sequel) if I get to 1.15K reads! It'll be just a continuation of this one but maybe I'll introduce a couple more characters ;)

Comment if ya liked it or if you'd read the sequel! :D