14

kpopdaily.com

[BREAKING NEWS] SEVENTEEN'S VISUAL KIM MINGYU AND SUDDEN CRUSH?

You have seen right guys,it seems like SEVENTEEN member Mingyu has fallen in love or is he?but,anyways let's get straight to the point!

I'm sure some of you have seen his current Instagram post and that post seemed to have left some of his fans in shock.
(To those who haven't seen it yet here's the link.)

SEVENTEEN member Mingyu posted a photo of a guy with the caption "who's this guy?he's kinda cute😳😶" and apparently,the guy he was talking about was actually Jeon Wonwoo,the heir to one of the biggest companies in South Korea
(here's a picture of him)

SEVENTEEN member Mingyu posted a photo of a guy with the caption "who's this guy?he's kinda cute😳😶"  and apparently,the guy he was talking about was actually Jeon Wonwoo,the heir to one of the biggest companies in South Korea(here's a picture of...

and Wonwoo apparently has an Instagram dedicated to SEVENTEEN Mingyu.
It seems like he has really hit the jackpot for sure that his idol,Mingyu noticed him.

What do you people think about this sudden news?

Will there be a sudden blossoming romance?or Will it be just plain admiration?

Comments:

b*****r**s**** I think it's kinda absurd to think that Mingyu has fallen inlove with someone like him,but then again he is the heir to one of the biggest companies in South Korea,so why not?

g*******j*** they would look great together as a couple:)

a****37 eewww...that Wonwoo guy looks ugly:((((

c****b** haters gonna haters...lol

z**** MingyuXWonwoo :)))))
view more comments...