38

"Wonwoo!you have to tell Mingyu about this!!!" Minghao,his bestfriend said to him.
"Ming,no~ i can't tell him...let's just keep this a secret for now,okay?" Wonwoo said in a very worried tone as he sat down on the couch of his apartment.

"ughhh...fine~" Minghao said as he let out a huff and sat with Wonwoo.

"you still have to tell him though,you know that right?" Minghao said again as he looked at Wonwoo with worry evident in his facial expression.

" I get it Ming! You don't have to tell me twice...i-i'm just worried on how he will react...i-i'm scared ming...i don't know what to do" wonwoo said as tears were now threatening to fall.

"wonwoo~ it's no big deal to tell him...why is it such a big deal for you to not tell him?it's not even heartbreaking or anything...you're just being a wussy right now" Minghao said as tried to comfort his bestfriend,well tried to.

"hey,how about this...let me just call Seokmin and Minki....and we'll do what we do just like back in highschool when we always had our sleepovers,okay?" Minghao said with an assuring tone to calm Wonwoo down.

"okay...tell them to bring chocolate because i need it badly right now...wake me up when they'll arrive,I'll just take a short nap" Wonwoo said and soon,he disappeared into his own world,which I more likely to be his room.

----

When Wonwoo finally was out of Minghao's sight,he called Seokmin.

"YO WEIRDO!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT CHINESE FUCKBOY?!"

"okay...you went too far on that one."

"wait,really?if so,sorreh~"

"okay...first of all,don't say 'sorreh~' that's ew as fuck and second,I need you and lady gaga to be here right now! A.S.A.P! got it!?"

"okay~ i'll just tell Minki when we meet at the nearby café outside my apartment...SEE YA CHINESE DUDE~~~~ adios!"

"whatughh that little shit!just wait till you get here..." Minghao said to himself.

"oh shit! i forgot to tell him to buy chocolates!" Minghao said as he hurriedly grabbed his phone and opened his messaging app.

Seokmin,I forgot to tell you to buy chocolates for wonwoo...so,BUY CHOCOLATES!
[seen 4:08pm]

OKAYYYYYYY!!!
[seen 4:09pm]

ALSO BRING CLOTHES!!! WE'RE HAVING A SLEEPOVER!!!
[seen 4:10pm]

YES SIR!CHINESE DUDE SIR!
[seen 4:10pm]

JUST SHUT UP SEOKMIN...
[seen 4:11pm]

*zips mouth*
[seen 4:11pm]

ME AND MINKI WILL BE THERE IN 10 MINUTES!!!
[seen 4:12pm]

P.S: WE ALREADY BOUGHT THE CHOCOLATES AND SOME OTHER STUFF...SEE YA~
[seen 4:14pm]

WE'RE HERE MINGMING!!! OPEN THE DOOR YOU HOE!
[seen 4:21pm]

IM COMING -_-
[seen 4:22pm]

i opened the door to see Seokmin and Minki.

"THE LIFE OF THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED BABESSSS!!!"