30

Mingyu and Wonwoo were not together on the day of the older's performance as an underground rapper.

It was only his friends that were there, Minghao, Seokmin, and Yuto.

The trio was cheering loudly as their friend began to rap.

As Wonwoo performed there were screams like:

"whoo~ that's my friend right there!!!!"

"GO WONWOO!!!"

"Let's go JEONNN!!!

"WONWOO CHEERING SQUAD IS RIGHT HERE BITCHES!!!"

"THATS IT BAE!!!"

"YOU CAN DO IT!!"

With all that cheering, everyone could really see that they are true supporters of the underground rapper, but that performance was his final performance before he would finally learn the ways of his dad's company.

After the performance, Wonwoo was drenched in so much sweat after rapping 3 songs as a goodbye stage.

People watching his performance were quite disappointed that they couldn't see the rapper again since Wonwoo was one of the famous underground rappers and was one of the reason people crowded the place.

----

Mingyu and Wonwoo just started becoming a couple,but they are slowly drifting apart due to their busy schedules.

Seventeen is busy preparing for their Diamond Edge World Tour while Wonwoo is also busy with his father's company, J Corp. now that his father will be ready to step down from his place as CEO and give it to Wonwoo.

Those busy days,turned to weeks and to months until it felt like they weren't a couple,but you could still see that they were still inlove with one another because it was thanks to technology and few breaks that they would video call one another and give each other sappy encouragements and advices.

Everyone around them now truly knows that they still love one another even thought they are many kilometers away from each other,but it still as though they were next to each other.