2: Tuesday - What just happened?

Hi guys I hope you enjoy 😊

So I know this chapter is SUPER SHORT but I just wanted you guys to know what was going on in the guys heads. On Tuesday (3-18-14) I will update on the next chapter in Isabelle's POV (which is Wednesday) ⚡️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oliver

"Dude really? You don't have to be such a dick to her." Theo says gruffly. "The only reason I'm not kicking you're ass is because your my best friend." Theo says walking away.

"Where are you going man?" I say shouting at Theo.

"To fix another one of your fuck-up's. She doesn't deserve to be treated that way. What has she ever done to you?" Theo says looking at me disappointedly, then walks out of view.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." I murmur absentmindedly.

---

Theo

"Dude really? You don't have to be such a dick to her." I say gruffly. "The only reason I'm not kicking your ass is because your my best friend." I say walking away.

"Where are you going man?" Oliver shouts.

"To fix another one of your fuck-up's. She doesn't deserve to be treated that way. What has she ever done to you?" I say looking at Oliver disappointedly.

'Now, to find Emily' I say to myself. When she ran I didn't get a good look at where she ran to. Where would she go.. The restrooms is where she must be! I start running towards the restrooms. As soon as I reach the restrooms I hear muffled cries.

"Emily?" I say softly.

"What do you want?" She says sniffling.

"Can I come in?" I ask tentatively.

"Are you going to make fun of me as well?" She says bursting into a round of tears.

"Emily, he didn't mean it. He was joking." I say rushing to her side placing her in my lap and cradling her in my arms.

"Really?" She asks hopefully. When she looked up at me, it truly broke me to know that what he says affects her this much.

"Yes Em, he was lying. You're beautiful with or without spaghetti on." I say kissing her forehead then continually rocking her back and forth.

"Why would he say that then? He's so mean to me. I don't know why. I haven't done anything to him." She says quietly wiping her face and crawling out of my lap.

"Are you okay, Em?" I say reaching for her waist and pulling her back in my lap.

"I'm fine. Thanks Theo." She says abruptly jumping off my lap. Collecting her belongings and walking out muttering something about 'showing him not to mess with her.'

"What just happened." I say shaking my head confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's that.

Xoxo, summer_sun_girl ✌️