5: Thursday - Looks to Die For

Hope you guys enjoy this!

- Summer 🌸👓

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily

As I walk into school all eyes are on me. I can feel there stares as I walk by. Now that I'm the new Emily I'm going to be late for class.

Isabelle and I walk into school. I hear everybody talking about me. I can tell they don't know who I am, well they do.

They just don't recognize me. I turn my head as I hear a loud banging sound coming from the west wing. I see a random shadow running away and out of the school. "I guess some things never change. Isn't that right, Isabelle?" I say grinning.

She laughs "I guess so but that's not Matt, Iz." She says pointing to where Matt stands a few feet away.

"Huh, I wonder what that was?" I say asking Em.

"Who knows? Mm girl Mr. Hottie La Mottie is walking this way!" She says looking excited.

"What are you- Oh hey Theo." I say smiling at him.

"Isabelle, is that you. Wow, y-you look great." Theo says looking at me from head to toe.

"Thank you." I say blushing and look down. Izzy elbows me in the gut and whispers in my ear.

"You're not supposed to be acting like a innocent little girl. You look hot so act like it." I look at her and nod.

"So what is with your outfit change. Not that I don't mind because you look good and all but why? I mean I don't mind you look beautiful." Theo starts rambling.

"Theo, chill. I just needed a change." I say looking at him like he's lost his mind.

"Well I'll see you later ladies, I've got to get to class. And Oliver is going to be so surprised when he sees you." Theo says winking and walking away.

"What was that about? Oliver surprised to see you?" Isabelle says looking at me confused.

"I have no idea." I say smirking.

****** after school ******

"Em, you'll get him to regret everything tomorrow. Think of today as a test trial! Besides, I think it was worth it, I mean you got Theo's attention." Isabelle says wiggling her eye brows trying to ease my mood.

"Stop with the eye brows." I say laughing. And I guess she's right I mean Theo was really nice to me today. But seriously if it's because I look more feminine I'm going to hurt him.

"Do you think Theo's giving me compliments because I look more like the sluts at school?" I say looking Isabelle in the eye.

"No, Em he was telling you the truth. And now it's time for us to go chill at my house because you're sleeping over. And we're starting lessons on how to act more like a badass and less of a innocent little girl. Chop chop, we don't have all day." She says walking towards her car.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I say following her towards her car. I have to say I'm a little nervous yet excited for these lessons.

Isabelle can go a little and when I say a little I mean majorly overboard. She's my best friend but sometimes she scares me! But I'm ready for this, I've accepted that there's no going back. I made this decision and I'll admit it's for the better. Maybe just maybe Oliver will regret ever messing with me. Throughout most of my life Oliver was there bullying me.

And to this day I do not know why. We used to be best friends in elementary but then he changed and I didn't do anything to help him. I wasn't a good friend when I saw he was changing I didn't help him. Maybe it's my fault he makes it his goal to make my life difficult. But then again it wasn't my fault he left me in the dust when popularity treated him right. And to tell you the truth I wish I had helped him, maybe he wouldn't be so cold to people. I just hope he lets someone in. Nobody deserves to be alone, no matter the situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I'm having a little trouble from where to go from here. I will try to add more but for now I'm slowly writing. And again I'm sorry for the long wait!

Love you all.

Xoxo,

summer ☀️🎉