3: Wednesday - Makeover

Enjoy 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily

"I can't believe he did that." Isabelle says softly.

"It's fine. I'm fine." I say looking out the window of her house. I decided to sleepover at Izzy's last night, so she's taking me to school.

"And can we please let this go? I want to forget all about yesterday." I say looking back at her. "Hey Iz, can you help me change my looks?" I say hopefully.

"Look Em, I don't want you to change your look completely because it will show that you were affected by what he said. But I also don't want to leave you looking the way you are. So it's open to all the insults coming your way." Isabelle says. "But I will keep your hair the same for now. But the jeans, shoes, and tee-shirts gotta go."

"Why?" I say complaining.

"DO YOU NOT WANT THIS MAKEOVER THEN?" Isabelle says huffing.

"Yes, I do. I just didn't realize I would have to change EVERYTHING!" I say sighing.

"Okay, let's get started!" Isabelle says clapping her hands excitedly.

"Go jump in the shower and try to get rid of those puffy eyes." Isabelle says walking to her closet. "And don't take long." She says looking out of the closet.

"Okay, okay!" I say rushing into the shower. Humming along to some song that came out on the radio. I burst out into tears recollecting all the memories from my brothers death to Aaron's constant bullying. "I miss you." I say sniffing out. "I wish you were here. I need you in times like these I don't know what to do without you." I whisper. I finish crying wash myself of once and step out. "I'm done Izzy!" I say shouting putting on my under garments.

"Okay, first I'll do your make up then I'll get you dressed." Isabelle says grabbing all of these tools I've never seen before. "First foundation to even your skin." She rubs this weird smelling powder thingy all over my face.

"Next blush to give your cheeks some color." She says grabbing a brush that looks like a paint brush and rubbing it on my cheeks.

"Now I'm going to curl your eye lashes, then I'm going to put mascara on and the last thing for your eyes is going to be eye liner." She grabs this metal object and I start freaking out.

"WHAT IS THAT!" I yell.

"It's an eye lash curler. Now stop looking at it like it's going to kill you." She says walking towards me. "Close and then open your eyes." She explains then I close my eyes and feel this cold thing touch my eye lid. "Now open." I open my eyes and she closes the clamp thing.

"Ow, ow, ow. Stop it hurts!" I say kicking her leg.

"Em, we're done with that eye. You just need the right one and your done with the curler." She says. "Now close and open again." I close my eyes and when if feel the coldness on my eyelid I open my eyes. "Good, now that your eye lashes are curled now to mascara."

She grabs a yellow tube and opens it. "This is going to make your eye lashes look longer and thicker. Okay, look up." I look up and try to focus on something other than the huge thing that's coming at my eyes. "Stop blinking!" Isabelle says getting frustrated.

"Sorry, I'm not used to a lot of things coming at my eyes." I say huffing.

"Okay, a little bit of eye liner. So close your eyes. I'm not going to put on your waterline because you won't stop blinking so I'm only going to do the top of your eyes." Isabelle says. I close my eyes and she quickly does my eye liner. "I did a cat eye on you." Isabelle says. I turn to look in the mirror but she quickly steers me onto her bed before I could look at myself. "Here put these on." She passes me a pair of high waisted black jeans. I slip them on and there really really tight.

"Um, Izzy are they supposed to be this tight?" I say pulling at the jeans.

"Yes there skinny jeans. Now stop pulling on the jeans and put these shoes on." Isabelle says tossing me a pair of black combat boots.

"What am I going to wear as a top?" I say after putting the shoes on.

"It's a good thing you have a strapless bra on because your going to wear this top." Emily says tossing me the prettiest top I've ever seen. It is a white strapless peplum blouse made with eyelet. And it's perfect!

"Wow, that top is gorgeous." I say looking at it afraid that if I put it on it will look ugly.

"Yeah, yeah put the top on and get your ass in the chair I'm doing your hair." Isabelle says grabbing her curling iron.

"But you said you weren't going to mess with my hair." I say putting the shirt on then walking to the chair she has in front of her desk. She plugs in her curling iron.

"I lied." Isabelle says. "Now sit down." I sit down while she brushes my hair.

"Is my hair burning?" I ask curiously because of the smell.

"No." Is all Isabelle says.

"Are you almost done?" I say fidgeting in my seat.

"Yes. Quit moving." Isabelle says. "Done." Emily says unplugging the curling iron then throwing a leather jacket at me leaning against the wall folding her arms.

"What is this for?" I ask her.

"It goes perfectly with your outfit." Isabelle says. She grabs a tube of red lipstick and puts it on my lips. "Come look at yourself in the mirror." I look in the mirror and gasp, the girl looking back at me is so beautiful.

"Is that me?" I say looking at Isabelle. she just nods. "Thank you so much Iz! I really appreciate this!" I say hugging her.

"Anytime, Em." Isabelle says grabbing her bag and walking out.

Looking at myself in the mirror once again before we go. I say a quick promise to myself. "Nobody is going to affect me as much as Oliver does anymore. I will never feel like that ever again. I'm going to make him regret ever messing with me. I'm not going to let anything faze me. Goodbye to the delicate and defenseless old Emily; Hello to the tough and badass new Em."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think of the new Emily? Do y'all think she can handle being a badass or not?

Xoxo, summer_sun_girl 😊🌸