6: Friday - Innocent

Dedicated to @saminaassia thank you so much! You're a total sweetheart. If you ever need anything, I'm here for you. Well, you're pretty cool and I think I'm making this awkward so yeah. Lol so thank you for all the votes and well todo. I really appreciate that! Welllllllll I'm pretty awkward myself so I guess it's a good sign then :p

And also dedicated to @KevinaOyatedor thank you for being there since the beginning. You're cool, and also if you need anything I'm here (: and thank you as well for all the votes.

Anyways... on to the chapter!

~

"And now we dance."

*cues the dancing*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily

"Emily, we're going to be late to school. Hurry up!" Isabelle says yelling at me.

"I know I know, I'm coming." I say coming out of the restroom.

"You need to speed up. We have like 30 minutes to get to school." She says shoving a muffin in her face.

"Aren't you quite the lady?" I say stifling a laugh.

"Shut up, if it wasn't for you oversleeping, I would not be in this predicament." Isabelle says giving me a nasty look.

"Oh, come on, Izzy you know you loooooove me." I say singing.

"I actually don't, love you that is. You're mom pays me to be your friend. You're actually really annoying and I hate you." Isabelle says turning around then whistling.

"You're lying." I say crossing my arms and leaning against the wall.

"I'm not." She says smirking.

"Take it back, Iz." I say standing up straight.

"Nope." She says popping the 'p'.

"Ok." I say pretending to walk out the door then turning around and jumping on her making a big whoosh of air leave her chest.

"Get off of me Emily." She says wheezing.

"Never." I say smirking at her.

"Get off of me. You're heavy." She says whining.

"Say you love me and that I'm the best person you could have as your friend and then I'll get off of you." I say inspecting my nails.

"I'm not saying that." Isabelle says looking me in the with total seriousness.

"Oh well, I guess I won't get off of you then." I say dramatically sighing.

"Skeins skdkd." She says mumbling.

"What I didn't quite hear you Izzy." I say smiling like the Cheshire Cat.

"I SAID I LOVE YOU AND THAT YOU'RE THE GREATEST FRIEND I COULD HAVE!" She huffs out.

"Aw, shucks. You're making me blush Izzy. I love you too, and oooh girl I already knew that." I say winking and getting up off from her.

"Just stop talking Emily!" She says scowling.

"Okay." I say sulking like a child in time out. "Let's go we're going to be late." I say walking out and waiting by her car.

"Em?" Isabelle says softly unlocking the car. I don't say anything as I get in the car.

"Em, you know that I didn't mean it right?" Isabelle says looking at me.

"Yes, of course. Can we just get to school?" I say looking out the window.

"Emily, I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said back there." Isabelle says looking at me with regret in her eyes. We turn into the school parking lot and I sigh.

"It's fine Iz." I say getting out of the car. "I'll see you later. Bye." I wave goodbye, then make my way into campus. I can't believe she joked around like that. I mean I understand if she was joking but that is something I take very seriously. Isabelle is practically my only friend, she's my sister. And I'm grateful for that.

I need to go to first period, before I'm late. As I'm rushing to first period I trip and hit my head on the lockers. The last thing I remember seeing is Oliver's face before everything goes black.

---------

Oliver

I can't believe that Miranda is back. After what happened two years ago I would've assumed she would have stayed in London with her grandparents.

I completely screwed her over, literally. Thanks to me Miranda ended up with a broken heart and demolished reputation. Miranda is beautiful, as she always has been. But Miranda was a little naive. She was always trying to bring the good out of me. Lets just say she failed in trying to bring it out.

Theo never knew what happened. He always swore he would kill who ever did this to his little sister but he never found out it was me. I liked Miranda and the thing was that really scared me. Imagine that, Oliver Wilson finally settling down with a girl.

No, that could not happen, so I did what I could to end the relationship along with any feelings. I started sleeping around and becoming quite an asshole.

When Miranda found out she wasn't pleased with me. She dumped and I didn't like that. No one and I mean no one ever dumps me, I dump them. I did something I truly regret. She had to leave the country because of what I did to her. Everybody at school turned on her, all her friends, even the teachers.

I close my locker and I see Emily walking this way, and I figured why not mess with her? As she's walking by I stick my leg out and she falls and hits her head on the lockers. I run to go and check on her and she blacks out.

"Shit, I fucked up again. I'm so sorry Em." I say groaning. I pick her up and run her down to the nurse's office.

After dropping Emily off with the nurse. I pace back and forth in the hall outside trying to deal with my dilemma and my feelings.

"I love her." I whisper out loud. "I need to fix this." I say pulling out my phone to call Theo.

----------

Theo

"What do you want Oliver?" I say annoyed as this is the 20th time he's called me.

"I messed up, Theo. I don't know what to do." He says scared and shakily.

"What the hell did you do Oli?" I say sighing and running my hand over my face.

"Imayhaveaccidentallyputemilyinashorttermcomaandyoursisterisintown" he says quickly.

"What? Slow down Oli." I say trying to comprehend what he just said.

"I said 'I may have put Emily in a short-term coma.'" He says with regret in his voice.

"Oliver what if she doesn't remember anything that happened? What are you going to do?" I say angrily.

"I am going to fix everything. I am going to win my way into her heart and stop causing her all of this pain. She needs to know I love her. And that I know it's a shitty explanation for how I treated her all these years but I couldn't face these feelings. Love messed my family up, and I didn't want to risk it with her. But it's too late for that. I don't care about the risk anymore. She's worth getting broken for."
Oliver says miserably.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a filler. And I also wanted something dramatic to happen so wa-la. There it is (:

-summer 🌸