one ▷ she doesn't even know a superkick?

Akane was scared. She was late, and it was her first day of training. What were the guys going to think of her if she was late? That resulted in her speed walking through the parking lot and the building in hopes to get there, as she was already reaching almost 10 minutes late. If she was lucky, they hadn't noticed. But it wasn't her fault that she was late! Well, not exactly. Her cat Tohru (yes she did name her cat after an anime character from Fruits Basket) fell asleep on her, and she couldn't find it in her to move the cat. Tohru just looked so peaceful as she laid there all curled up, not to mention Akane had a soft spot for the small creature (and practically every creature).

But as she walked in, and all of them were stood around, they certainly had noticed. They had to have noticed. The majority of them were in the ring. Talking, obviously waiting for her to arrive. Clasping her hands together, the speedy pace she had before dropped increasingly as she walked extremely slow, so slow a turtle would have been able to pass her, down to the ring where they all stood. Well, in most of their cases. She noticed some were leaning against the ropes in rather edgy ways. Similar to El Generico, or Sami Zayn she supposed would before a match, in the corner. Others just sat casually on the ropes. She suddenly got extremely sweaty, sure she knew who was going to be training her, but it didn't kick in how many there actually was! There was four of them total present, but she knew that there was more to the group the Bullet Club.

Upon spotting her, one of the Young Bucks excitedly waved at her, beckoning her to come into the ring. His excitement caused everyone to turn, and it nearly paralyzed her. Akane was never one for people looking at her, so this was like hell. Especially since they were all smiling at her. Seriously, it was a scary scene, it looked as if they were crazy and about to kill her. They were all practically six foot,  with big muscles and beat people up for a living, who were just smiling at her. It was what her nightmares would consist of.

All of them had practically designated Kenny as the one to speak to her, yes his teammates and fellow friends threw him under the bus because they were just that nice. Everyone else but Yujiro knew all basic Japanese, and most of that was wrestling moves. They never had the need to actually learn it, despite being in the country all the time. Yujiro of course could speak fluent Japanese, but nobody trusted him to make the first impression. Especially since Kenny would be the only one able to understand him, and who knows what would come out of his mouth knowing that he had that power.

Kenny walked forward, and lowered himself considering how small the girl was, not to mention being in the ring, and began to go off in rapid Japanese. He went through a rundown of greeting her and asking how she was doing out of politeness. He didn't want to jump right in on introducing everyone and actual training. Kenny knew better than that, he wanted to ease her in, make her feel comfortable first. Trust was the number one key to training (besides knowing what one's doing) and being comfortable was definitely number two. Safety was also there, but who was keeping track?

Akane stared at him dumbfounded for several seconds and that began to confuse everyone. Could she speak? Was she startled? But then she found her voice again, speaking in practically perfect English, "You guys do know I speak fluent English, right?" A part of her felt insulted that he would instantly assume that she didn't know English, in fact, she was trilingual. Her father was Japanese, and she lived in Japan obviously, but her mother was a very beautiful Chinese woman, who had always taught her daughter how to speak Mandarin. English was practically expected in todays age, and she had learned that too. And that's been nothing but handy. Considering schooling, the people she met, and the shows, books, and movies she was into. Although many of her favorite shows were Anime, same with manga, and all she did was listen to JPOP and KPOP, but that didn't matter.