Terrorsnuckel: I'll Always Protect You (Sad)

*Brock's Pov*
Me and Brian decided to go out for lunch. We drove to our favourite restaurant abd ordered our food. Me and Brian were really good friends and he has a girlfriend. As for me I don't have a girlfriend... I have a wife and expecting a child. But I've been thinking does Brian have feelings for me in different ways? I've noticed that he's been acting strange since we first met away from YouTube. However I just shrug it off thinking it's nothing.

"Hey Brock" Brian said.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Are you going to PAX this year or going to any event?" Brian said.

"I don't have anything planned besides I need to take care of my pregnant wife" I said.

"Oh, I see" Brian said. I sighed and stood up.

"Well I gotta go. Got a video I need to edit and Evan, Tyler and Craig wanted me to play GMOD with them" I said. He nodded. What the heck he seems sad and unsure about something. I drove home to record and edit.

*Brian's Pov*
I don't get it! Why won't he notice?! Why won't he fucking notice that I have feelings for him?! I know he has a wife and I have a girlfriend! But I'm Bi and there's no helping it! However I swore to myself that I will always protect him no matter what. I went back home to my girlfriend and sat on the couch.

"Hey Brian are you ok?" My girlfriend said.

"I'm fine" I said. She sat down next to me.

"Brian I know somethings up" She said. I sighed.

"Is it bad that I'm Bi and that I'm in love with Moo?" I said.

"No but Moo has a wife and is soon to be a father" She said.

"Should I confess to him? I mean I don't want to hurt you eithier" I said.

"Don't worry I'll be fine" She said smiling a little. I sighed again.

"I'm going to bed" I said.

"Ok have a good sleep" She said. I went to my room and threw myself on the bed. I laid there for a minute until I started tearing up.

"Brock... Why won't you notice? Why won't you notice that I love you!" I sobbed quietly to myself. I ended up crying myself to sleep.

*Brock's Pov*
As I got home I got a call from the hospital saying that my wife was in labor. I rushed to the hospital and I saw her in the bed looking like a ghost.

"Brock is it?" The doctor said.

"Yeah" I said.

"Congratulations your a father now and it's a girl" The doctor said. I cheered on happiness and my wife smiled weakly.

"However... Your wife was attacked at home while calling us and she is injured badly. She was lucky to have the child but I don't think she will make it despite the amount of blood she's lost" The doctor said. I was shocked to hear the news and I looked at her.

"Who attacked you?" I said.

"I don't know some random guy... But they said that you are next..." She said. All of a sudden she went limp and there was beeping from her life support. She had passed away. I was handed my daughter.

"What's her name going to be?" The doctor said.

"Britney" I said. He printed out her birth certificate and handed it to me.

"I'm sorry for your loss Brock but your wife wants you to take care of the child" The doctor said. I nodded and I went home with Britney in my arms.

*The next day*

*Brian's Pov*
I woke up to see my girlfriend staring at me.

"What?" I said.

"Brock is here to see you... He's a mess right now" She said. I sat up and put on some clothes and walked downstairs to see Brock crying with bags under his eyes holding a baby girl.

"What happened?" I said.

"My wife is dead... She was attacked when I wasn't here... She managed to have our daughter but she died last night" Brock cried. I looked at the girl who was staring back up at me with big brown eyes.

"I'm so sorry Brock" I said.

"She didn't know who attacked her but they said that I'm next" Brock sniffed and I widen my eyes. They are going to try to kill Brock?!

"Don't worry I'll always protect you and your child" I said.

"Her name is Britney" Brock said.

"She looks a lot like you" I said. He chuckled sadly.

"We will take care of you Brock" My girlfriend said.

"Thanks" Brock said.

*1 week later*
I noticed some guy in a black hoodie staring at my house and a couple of hours later he broke in.

"Hey! What are you doing in my house?!" I yelled.

"Where is Brock? It's his turn to die" The guy said.

"I won't let you get to him" I said.

"Heh why's that?" The guy said.

"Because I love him and I told him that I will always protect him!" I said charging at the guy.

*Brock's Pov*
I'm shocked. Brian loves me? Brian's girlfriend was getting ready to take me elsewhere away from the attacker.

"Cmon give me Britney and I'll put her in the car!" She said. I did what she said and gave her Britney. I followed behind her but was spotted by the attacker who Brian is trying to stop. He aimed his gun at me and fired multiple times. Brian got in the way and he took the shots into his chest and stomach. He grabbed the guys gun and made him shoot himself in the head killing the guy instantly.

"Brian!" I shouted running to him.

"Brock... I don't think I'm going to make it... But I want you to know one thing" Brian said.

"What is it?" I said tearing up.

"I love you" Brian said. He kissed me on the lips and pulled away vomiting blood. He then went limp.

"N-No! BRIAN NO DONT LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!!!" I cried. His girlfriend ran in and saw him dead. She started crying and called the police. After that I was taken back home.

*1 month later*
I still have my YouTube channel but I had to break the news to the guys and to his fans. Ever since then there has been tributes to Brian. I still have Britney to take care of but I will never forget him. The one who loved me in secret. The one who always protected me.
Sup guys! I finally did a Terrorsnuckel OneShot! I have another idea for this ship but I'll do that some other time! An easy hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Word count: 1133