H2OVantOoNz: Fighting For Delirious Part 2 (Fluff)

*Delirious' Pov*
I've started to realise that Vanoss and CaRtOoNz are fighting eachother just to win me over. I don't want to choose but if I have to then I'll have no choice. They said to meet them at the back of the school and I did that.

"Delirious you came" CaRtOoNz said.

"Yeah I did what is this about?" I asked.

"Well we both love you but we decided that whoever you choose gets to keep you" Vanoss said.

Vanoss' ending...
"I choose Vanoss" I said. CaRtOoNz frowned and Vanoss lit up in happiness as he ran to me and kissed me. I looked back at CaRtOoNz who looked depressed.

"I'm sorry Luke do you think we can stay as brothers?" I said. He looked at me and smiled a little.

"Sure as long as you're happy I'm happy" CaRtOoNz said kissing my cheek. CaRtOoNz then walked off to the others as Vanoss took me home. Before we went in we had a major make out session in the car and he tried to make it go even further until I lightly pushed him away.

"Not yet" I said. Vanoss pouted.

"Ok then but I'll get you next time" Vanoss said. I chuckled.

"Sure you will" I said. He walked me to my door and bid me farewell. I literally went to sleep straight away when I got to my room due to lack of sleep. The next day it was just me and Vanoss holding hands and talking. The gang were behind us as well and we all still friends and as crazy as ever.

CaRtOoNz's ending...
"I choose CaRtOoNz" I said. Vanoss was shocked and CaRtOoNz threw me up and kissed me.

"I fucking love you!" CaRtOoNz said. I chuckled and then looked at Vanoss who had a straight face.

"Vanoss do you think we can stay friends?" I asked. He nodded and he stared at CaRtOoNz.

"You better take care of him good. If you don't, you'll have me to deal with" Vanoss said.

"Whatever" CaRtOoNz said. Vanoss walked off and CaRtOoNz kept kissing all over my face making me laugh.

"Stop! I-I can't breathe!" I laughed. CaRtOoNz stopped and set me down but then hugged me.

"Thank you for choosing me Delirious! I'll make sure you are never hurt" CaRtOoNz said. I smiled at those word as I closed my eyes while in his arms.

Vanoss' and CaRtOoNz's ending...
"Well who do you choose?" Vanoss said.

"What if... If I don't want to choose between you two?" I said. They looked at me confused.

"I don't want to choose between you two I want you both! I choose both of you!" I said. They looked at eachother and then I was suddenly picked up and thrown into Vanoss' car. When they got to my place we ended up having sex which caused me to be exhausted by the end of it. So as I was panting, sweating and lying in the middle of them about to fall asleep I heard them say something.

"You know what this could work out" CaRtOoNz said.

"Yeah" Vanoss said. I then fell asleep with my two new boyfriends.
Waddup here's is Part 2 for y'all! Sorry it's late but yeah. Hope y'all enjoyed this OneShot and peace out my Devils! Word count: 554