BrOhm: The Bad and Good Boy (Fluff)

This was requested by sattelizergames
----------------------------------------------
*Readers Pov*
There was a school called YouTube High and it consists of future YouTubers. However there is two YouTubers that we are focusing on today. Those YouTubers are BryceMcquaid and Ohmwrecker. Bryce is a bad boy and a jock. Ohm is a nerd and a good boy, but does secretly have a crush on Bryce. Let's see what happens next.
===========================
*Ohm's Pov*
Holy shit!!! There he is! The love of my life! I squealed silently as I looked at Bryce flirting with everyone else. I turned away. Get your shit together! Your Ohmwrecker! Not bitchboy! I gotta focus on not failing this school and not have any distractions! I said in my head to myself. I adjusted my glasses and walked off with books in hand.

"Hey you! Your Ohmwrecker aren't you?" I heard someone say. I turned to see Bryce walking towards me.

"Yeah I am. Why?" I asked.

"I've heard about you. You seem to be a bit popular on YouTube" Bryce said.

"What does that got to do with anything?" I asked.

"I need your help to grow. I'm not doing good and I need to pass this school" Bryce said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Your going to use me to pass school?" I asked.

"Yeah" Bryce said bluntly. I glared at him.

"Go fuck yourself. The reason why your not passing is because your not focusing and you keep getting distracted" I said.

"Fine I won't stop pestering you if you don't help me" Bryce threatened.

"Go right ahead. It's not going to happen" I said walking off. Heh he won't waste his time on me. Well maybe I hope he does. God Ohm stop that! I shook my head and headed into class.

*Time Skip*
I was starting to head home after the long study time I had after school until Bryce trapped me in a corner.

"Get out of my way" I said.

"No. I need you help to pass this school" Bryce said.

"And I said no. So fuck off" I said trying to push him away. Bryce suddenly smirked.

"Oh~ you don't really hate me don't you~?" Bryce cooed moving his face close to mine.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about!" I said blushing.

"Admit it Ohmie, you like me and I can tell the whole school that" Bryce said. I glared at him.

"You wouldn't do that" I challenged.

"Oh but I would Ohm~" Bryce said. He suddenly grabbed me by the dick and I yelped.

"Ok ok ok! I'll do it! I'll help you!" I said. Bryce moved away and smiled.

"Good. See you tomorrow study buddy!" Bryce said walking off. I glared at the back of his head. You motherfucker gave me a boner! I sighed and went home.

*The Next Day*
Bryce is currently sitting next to me in class and everyone is staring at us making comments. I might be a popular YouTuber but I don't get that much love in school because I'm a "nerd".

"Ohm explain this question to me" Bryce said. So I did. I explained the question and what a surprise he still didn't get it.

"Just let me copy your work. It'll be easier that way" Bryce said.

"Fuck no" I said. He glared at me and started trailing his hand up my leg and I shivered. Fuck you Bryce!

"Fine here" I said passing him my book. He grinned.

"Thanks" Bryce said. He wrote down the things he needed but ended up running away with my book when the bell rung. What did I do? I went after him. I need that shit man. I ended up catching him under a tree and I snatched the book off of him.

"What the hell was that?" I asked annoyed.

"What? It was just some fun" Bryce said. I huffed.

"I hardly call that fun" I said. Bryce blinked and looked at me.

"Look I gotta go. I got to get home and start dinner" I said walking off.

"Can I go with you?" Bryce asked.

"Why?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I don't want to go home. Not with my parents" Bryce said looking sad. That's odd. What did his parents do?

"Um ok then. But you're only staying one night understand?" I said. He nodded and he walked home with me. When we entered he looked around the place.

"So this your crib?" Bryce said.

"Yes. My setup is in my bedroom upstairs" I said. I walked upstairs with Bryce behind me and showed him my room and setup.

"Damn. You got a better setup then I do" Bryce said. I chuckled.

"Of course I do now" *Walks down the hall to empty bedroom* "You can stay in this spare bedroom for the night" I said. He nodded and pulled his phone out as he sat. After that I made dinner and we ate and I swear later that night when I was sleeping I felt arms wrap around me.

"I know you're awake Ohm. But before you say anything let me explain. I've had a bad relationship with my parents considering they found out I was Bi and the reason why I kept pestering you was so I could hang out with you. I don't care about my grades as long as I get the job. But the truth is... Is that I love you Ohmwrecker and I have the moment I saw you" Bryce said in my ear. I sat up and faced him, blushing.

"You're joking right?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Well I-I don't know what to say to that" I said.

"Well I do" Bryce said. He put his hand on my cheek and connected his lips with mine. I widen my eyes but then melted into the kiss. We pulled away.

"I've had a crush on you for a long time as well Bryce" I said. He pushed me down onto my back.

"Does that mean we're official?" Bryce asked.

"Yes Brycey. It's official" I said. He smiled and started making out with me and then things got heated. This is the best day of my life!!!
===========================
*Readers Pov*
And so Bryce and Ohm kept their relationship a secret and they graduated YouTube High and ended up getting very successful YouTube careers out of it.
----------------------------------------------
Sup guys! Hope y'all enjoyed this oneshot! I'd like to thank sattelizergames for the request and sorry it took a while. School shit getting to me! But yeah! Peace out my Devils! ✌🏻️word count: 1094