sin

He didn't come up until about midnight.

It seemed like he ripped his shirt off and threw it on the floor.

His shirt didn't have dark splotches on it this morning.

He went to go take a shower, and I got up to follow him. I had already changed out of the shirt and into, well, nothing. I didn't have any clothes to change into. I walked into the bathroom, and just stood watching him for a while. I gathered my courage and stepped into the shower.

He looked at me with shame in his eyes.

"Chase... what happened out there?" I asked. I pryed the soap from the death grip he had on it and began washing what I thought was blood off his chest.

"I think I killed him, Ans. He won't bother us again." I finished scrubbing the blood off his chest, and pushed him back to rinse the soap off.

God, he looked like sin on a stick.

"Chase, did you know that you look very nice? Nothing on, muscles bulging, damn, I just love seeing you like this." He growled from low in his throat and grabbed me by my hips, lifting me up to straddle him. He kissed me hard, tongue demanding to be against mine. I opened my mouth with a sigh, sparks going through my veins, my body demanding to be pleasured.

I untangled myself from him, sinking down to my knees. He looked down to see what I was doing right as I took him in my mouth. His head fell back in pleasure, and his hands immediately tangled in my hair. I made sure to do everything I ever learned from my 'friends' about sucking dick. I sucked on the head until he groaned for more. I slowly took him in my mouth, gagging around him when he hit the back of my throat.

"Yes, baby, do that again."

He hit it again, and this time, I felt him twitch, and pull out of my mouth. I felt hot spurts of liquid paint my chest, and a little got on my face. My tongue shot out of my mouth and tasted my lips. It was the perfect mix of bitter and sweet. He pulled me up, grabbing the soap with his other hand.

"Let's get you cleaned up," he said, lathering the soap between his hands. Those amazing hands. I wonder what his fingers can do? That thought was cut short when he started massaging my breasts with his rather large hands, drawing a high pitched whine from me.

"Oh God, Chase, please. Touch me." I whimpered when he pushed me under the hot flow of the showerhead, the water washing both the soap and my concerns about this away. He was beginning to be somewhat animal-like. He reached behind me to turn the shower off, and a whiny sound that I didn't even know I could make came from the back of my throat. He took my hand and helped me out, grabbing a towel and beginning to dry me off.

I kissed his chest because he wouldn't bend down so I could kiss his lips, and because I was eye-level with it. He tousled my hair with the towel, getting it a little drier than it was, but not much. He dried my back, and I pushed up against him, feeling his muscles go rigid with nerves. I took his hand and placed it on my cheek, kissing his palms.

"I need you, Chase, right here," I said. I pulled his hand from my cheek and down to where I needed him most, and he lost it. He slammed me against the wall, devouring my lips like a starving man. He reached blindly towards the door, opened it, and picked me up, carrying me to the bed.

"Damn baby, you're gonna be the death of me," he said, climbing up on top of me. There was a yell from downstairs, and he got up.

"Shit, I gotta go, but I'll be back. Don't move," he said. He huffed and turned to the dresser and pulled out some shorts, slipping them on. He turned around to look at me, perplexed. He walked over to the night stand and pulled out something shiny, I caught the glint out of the corner of my eye. He grabbed my forearms and yanked me up on the bed roughly, nearly making my shoulders pop out of socket. I felt something cold wrap around my wrists, and looked up at Chase with a pleading look in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby, I just can't risk anyone trying to take you from me. Don't say a word while I'm gone, got it?" I nodded and blushed, liking that he was leaving me like this, not being able to move. I mean, I did tell him that I wanted to try this out. He walked out and someone yelled at him. He slammed the door.

Chase Remington

Kip. I ran down to him. He never comes over unless there's something terribly wrong.

"Chase, you gotta sell all your land. Besides what you're living on, of course. You're gonna have to live very carefully," he said. He looked worried.

"What's up? Why?"

"Ricardo Rivera wants you and the whole Dixie Mafia dead on his doorstep."

"What's up his ass?"

"That guy you killed? He's, well, was, his brother."

"Go back and tell that dumbass that I could give less than two fucks if he wants me dead. I'll come after him next."

I thought about that for a minute.

"Actually, don't do that. I don't want him coming after... Never mind."

"Who?"

"My baby."

"Chase, who the hell is she?"

"Ansley Carolina Saunders."

I smiled proudly.

Kip grimaced.

"Oh shit."