gazelle

Chase Remington

"Oh shit," he said, his eyes getting as big as dinner plates.

"What?"

"You realize you just killed her uncle, right?"

"What? Are you telling me that Francisco Rivera was her uncle?"

"Her mother's brother."

"That makes sense. She never knew her mother."

Kip said that he had to go, and I let out a breath, relieved that I could get back to my girl.

"Don't fuck her too hard," he chuckled, and I flipped him off, slamming the door in his face. I ran back up the stairs, ready to get back to my baby. I slung the door open, and she looked over at me, eyes lust-blown.

Ansley Saunders

He looked me over like a cheetah examining a gazelle. He stalked over to me slowly, his eyes devouring my body.

"I see you were good for me," he said, running his nose down my stomach. He made a deep, growling noise in the back of his throat, and inhaled deeply.

"You already smell like sex."

"Chase," he looked up at me through his eyelashes.

"Are you gonna just keep me chained up like this?" He moved back up my body, biting down on my shoulder when he got there. A high-pitched whine left my lips and he rubbed against me, slipping his hands behind me, caressing my back. I pulled my wrists against the handcuffs when his hips grinded on mine, arching into him. He trailed kisses across my collarbone and neck up to my lips, and kissed me fiercely. When he pulled away and travelled back down, I felt his tongue soothe the teeth marks on my shoulder, and he sucked a hickey onto the hollow of my throat.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to bite you," he said apologetically. I answered him with a whimper, it seemed like my brain had forgotten how to form words.

"Chase."

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Show me what you want."

He slowly slid his shorts down, and his cock sprang free, hitting his stomach. He moaned when the cold air hit it.

"I want you," he said, pressing his thumb against my clit.

"Oh God, Chase, please," I moaned. I couldn't help it, my self control was useless.

"Okay, but there's one rule. You have to tell me when you're to the breaking point." I nodded, and he went down.

I almost screamed when he licked me, my eyes threatened to roll back, out of my head. My hips bucked up fiercely.

"Oh fuck, Chase."

He stopped and I moaned loudly. I felt his hands start off gently caressing my hips, but then pinned them down suddenly.

He went back down. I felt his tongue open me up, and I tried to relax, but the sensations he was creating were making it hard. He ran his tongue up and down a few times, and by then my legs were shaking. He pulled back and eased two fingers into me, going slow at first, then speeding up gradually. I felt myself start to clench around his fingers, and then a sensation like a brick wall hit me in the chest.

"Come for me, baby. Come for daddy," he growled. I felt his tongue start drawing figure eights around my clit. I started shaking and convulsing, but he wouldn't let up. He still had one arm pinning my hips down, so I couldn't move up and away from him.

"Chase, I... I don't know if... mmm... If I can take much more of this," I finally got out. He slowed down for a few seconds, but then he came back harder than he was before.

All of a sudden, I couldn't breathe, but it felt good. It was like heaven, the best feeling I had ever experienced. I felt something leaking out of me. I felt Chase back at my opening, and it was almost too much to handle. I tried to get further up onto the bed and away from his tongue, but he held me down and brought his head up.

"Stop moving, I'm almost done." I layed back down and relaxed, and in no time, I felt him stop, and immediately, I felt empty.

"You okay?" He climbed up on the bed next to me, reaching across me to the nightstand. He grabbed the key, unlocked the cuffs, and kissed the red marks on my wrists.

"These didn't hurt you, did they?" He looked kinda worried.

"No, Chase, thank you. But I can't feel my legs."

"Good, because you have no idea how sexy you looked, all chained up, open and waiting for me. I can fix that leg problem if you want me to," he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Next time, it's your turn. And nah, I'll be okay." He smirked and pulled me over on top of him. I was suddenly very aware of his naked body against mine, and buried my face in the crook of his neck. Hey, I can't help if I'm a little shy.

"Shy now, are we? Baby girl, you weren't shy when you had those pretty little lips of yours wrapped around my cock." I blushed, and buried my face deeper in his neck. He rubbed my back, cooing sweet nothings in my ear, and I felt myself slowly drift off to sleep.