Chapter 9

Abbie's POV

I ran down the staircase, nearly tripping twice.

Nobody was in the living area anymore, and I could smell something real good coming from the kitchen. I smiled and walked in to see everybody sitting at the long table, a massive pot of macaroni in the center. All boys had heaping plates of macaroni in front of them, and Jordyn and Jonathan were happily eating their meal, smiling.

Niall, who was standing next to the sink, turned around when he heard me. His eyebrows lifted when he saw my grin, and I smiled even wider.

I ran at him and he caught me in his arms while I hugged him around the waist. He just stood there, stunned. Then I felt him tense up.

"Abbie, Zayn's right-" he whispered in my ear, trying to push me away.

I squeezed him tighter and he shut up.

"Look, mate, I'm sorry for being such a prick" I heard Zayn apologize as Niall wiggled out of my grasp to get closer to Zayn.

"Wha-"

"I'm sorry for not trusting Abbie, alright? I shouldn't have tried to involve myself in you guys' relationship all right? I'm real sorry"

Niall looked at Zayn, then turned around to look at me. My smile grew bigger as he realized what Zayn meant. He turned back to Zayn.

"So you mean you won't post the videos?" Niall asked, a smile forming on his face.

Zayn smilled, shaking his head.

"I won't. Promise."

Niall turned around, smiling like a goofball. He opened his arms, and I ran to him, jumping in his arms. He caught me and I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms snaked around his neck, his arms holding me around the waist.

He spun us around and I giggled, kissing him right below the ear. Niall was now smiling from cheek to cheek, his eyes almost sparkling.

He set me down, keeping an arm wrapped firmly around my waist, not letting an inch of space between us.

Louis and Harry were staring at us, eyes wide. Liam was smiling at us, and so was Zayn. The twins were giggling at us, whispering things to each other.

"Abbie, Niall is your prince and you're the princess!" Jordyn giggled, pointing at us.

"Yeah, she is" Niall smiled, squeezing my waist.

"Where did this come from?!" Harry exclaimed, looking at Liam. "Did you know?"

Liam nodded.

"And Zayn too?"

Zayn nodded.

"I didn't!" Louis shouted, throwing an arm over Harry's shoulder. "Don't worry buddy, we'll be excluded together"

"Alright Lou" he said, faking being hurt. He wiped an imaginary tear from his cheek.

"And what's this thing about the videos? I'm lost here." Harry added, and Louis nodded.

We all looked at Zayn, who looked uncomfortable.

"I guess I deserve to be the one to explain, for being such a prick" he sighed, rubbing a hand over his face.

Niall and I nodded enthusiastically, and Zayn laughed humorlessly at our reaction.

He explained the whole thing about blackmailing to Louis and Harry, who looked shocked. He didn't go into details with the videos though, thank God.