Chapter One :3

Chapter 1:

"Haruhi! Haruhi!"

In a white trancelike fog, a voice echoed from across the white marble hallway. A male voice was heard shouting from a distance at a certain person. This certain person, from behind, looked like any other male student in this prestigiously rich and wealthy Ouran High School, walking down the hall to class.

"Hey! Haruhi! I said wait up!" The voice got louder and sounded more irritated.

The head of that person decided to turn toward the direction of the voice. The face of that person was Fujioka Haruhi, who was, of course, no ordinary male student of Ouran High School. Haruhi's big brown beautiful eyes were almost too feminine-like. Fujioka was also shorter than most male students. Despite the fact that this Fujioka Haruhi was wearing a male school uniform and had a boy appearance from head to toe, this Fujioka Haruhi was no male.

"What's up, Hikaru?" Haruhi asked the owner of that voice, Hitachiin Hikaru. Hitachiin Hikaru was one of the twin from the Hitachiin family, known for their leading female fashion designers.

"Ugh…" Hikaru hesitated, almost at lost of what he wanted to tell Haruhi. "I...um…have something I've been meaning to tell you."

"Hmm...What is it?" Haruhi asked with that indifferent expression of her. Hikaru gulped down the saliva in his mouth and his face flustered rose red.

"Haruhi, I…I love you!"

Haruhi looked speechless and paused for a moment unsure of what to say. She then curved her lips upward to that rare genuine smile of Fujioka Haruhi and replied to his confession, "I love you too, Hikaru!"

"Ah, really?" Hikaru, blushing, was happy and relieved at the same time.

"Un! I like you a lot!" Haruhi said giggling.

The two professed their love to each other over and over again until it seemed like a very corny clichéd Shoujo manga. Of course, this scene that had just occurred was nothing but a dream. Hence, in the beginning there was the "white trancelike fog". So let's return back to reality, where the sun has yet to rise from the other side of the Earth.

"Wha…." Gasped the person in a dimmed lit room. What the hell was with that dream! It almost felt like that prat's fantasy. He thought to himself looking very irritated, his hand placed on his forehead as if he had a major headache. (That "prat" referring to the "king" of their club)

Hitachiin Hikaru was awoken from his slumber. To the left of him on the bed, lied a figure that looked exactly the same as he, whom is his twin brother, Hitachiin Kaoru. Kaoru appeared immersed in his sleep unlike his older brother. Despite how old they were now, they always stuck together, even sharing the same bed, which would have made any of their fan girls squeal in joy.

Haruhi would never say something like that. That is so out of her character. Although he disapproved of what just happened in his dream, his mind couldn't stop recalling that imagery of a smiling Haruhi confessing: "I love you too, Hikaru!"

Hikaru blushed at the thought, but still looked almost frustrated at the same time as well. He whispered her name silently, "Haruhi…"

The clone figure to the side of him whom appeared asleep actually had his eyes slightly open. He was awake and the name of whom his twin brother whispered crept into his thoughts.