Chapter Two :3

Chapter Two:

It was 11 o'clock in the morning at the Hitachiin Estate. The sky was blue with large fluffy white clouds breaking the beautiful solid hue of-

"HUH? What do you mean I'm not going?"

"That's right, Hikaru!" Kaoru exclaimed. "Today, I will be going to France with Mom to help with the Fashion Design shoot for one of her client. The client specifically requested that only one of us should go. So, there are only two tickets booked for Mom and me only."

"Forget the client. I said I was going to help too!" Hikaru yelled like a child with a fit. "We always do things together! You can't leave me behind, Kaoru!"

With a snap of his fingers, Hikaru called the twin maids over.

"Yes Young Master!" The maids complied in perfect unison.

"Maids, book me one ticket to France, the same flight and seat as Kaoru and Mom!"

"Hold it." Kaoru gently, yet sternly, placed his hand over his older brother's hand, covering the hand gesture. "Cancel that order."

Hikaru bewildered by his brother's act saw but a smile that reminded him of a certain megane member on his identical twin's face. Kaoru still with that grin on his face said, "I have made sure any orders from you to go anywhere near France be declined at your request. (Don't even try)."

"Kaoru! Why you-!" snapped Hikaru. Before he knew it, Kaoru was no longer in front of him, but already mysteriously teleported at the large main door way.

"SO LONG HIKARU!" shouted Kaoru from a distant.

Hikaru rushed to the doors and a limousine had already started zooming out of the drive way.

"KAORU! GET BACK HERE!" screamed the already disorientated Hikaru.

"Good luck Hikaru! I'll miss you!" Kaoru, sticking out from the limo's sunroof, waved at his brother with a handkerchief in his hand. "Don't mess things up!"

The car zoomed off with smog trailing off, leaving a very angry, flustered Hikaru. "Kaoru….what the hell are you doing?" he muttered.

"That should do it." A concerned look came over Kaoru's previous expression as he stared at the shrinking and fading figure of his dear brother who was still standing at the steps of the mansion.

"Kaoru." spoke Hitachiin Yuzuha, the twin's mother and famous fashion designer and president, "Are you okay with Hikaru not going? The client wouldn't mind the both of you two to helping out at the studio."

"Yeah. It's better this way." Kaoru replied, he turned his head to the right to look at his mother, who was doing some touch up make-up with a compact mirror.

"We have always been together all our lives. We made sure we're in the same classroom. We slept in the same bedroom. We shared our favorite things. We even dressed the same growing up. We've been by each other side almost 24/7. And because of that, we never had any childhood friends; we only had each other. We know what we like, but now I'm not sure what I really like or what Hikaru really likes."

A very subtle look of concern was on Kaoru.

"Lately, I've been thinking, since joining our school club, we have to start learning to do things by ourselves. In the outside world of our own world, there would be times where we can't rely on each other all the time or we would be faced to rely on our own ability. I am not sure what I am capable by myself. Hikaru doesn't either. That is why we must learn this."

Yuzuha looked surprised at Kaoru's observations. A maternal hand crept from the left side of Kaoru's head and tugged him close to his mother's. She leaned the side of her head toward his, "My, my. When did my Kaoru became an adult so quickly?" Kaoru was a bit surprised at his mother's affection. "You really are growing up so maturely. Do your best at the shoot. I believe you can, okay."

Kaoru smiled and nodded. "Un!"

"Actually, it might be better this way too! With the both of you, you two always cause mischief at the studio! Ohohoho," laughed Kaoru's mother, ruffling his groomed hair.

"Err…" sweated Kaoru. His mother's last remarks felt a bit insulting for the both of the twins.

Meanwhile, there was someone else who was extremely unhappy about what had just happened at the grand estate in this beautiful morning with the birds chirping glee-

"Bored bored bored bored bored bored BORED!"

-japanese note-

megane: basically means glasses. Guess who it is? You should now. It's used all over the Ouran anime and manga.

un: an agreement phrase like "yea"