chapter 2: The Mercenary Guild

As I walk across the parking lot towards the guild hall, I notice the countless reporters outside the hall, looking closer i notice that the reporters are all from different news stations and gossip magazines, "What the hell? Why are they here at the damn guild hall?" I say to myself as I shove reporters out of the way and hurry through the doors of the hall. Looking around I notice everyone is looking behind me out the doors. "Someone tell me why the hell there are so many damn reporters outside? I had to fucking shove them out of my way to get in here." I say looking around at everyone. "Al, they are here because the CEO of Frost industries is upstairs in the office with Jack," Julie, a short young women with sky blue hair, and neon green eyes, says from behind the front desk."Now get up there, Jack said to send you up the minute you got here." she says smiling at me. "Right, thanks Jewels." I say turning and walking upstairs to Jack's office, "What the hell is the CEO of Frost industries doing here of all places? They have their own private Mercenary group for christs sake." I think to myself as I approach the door to Jack's office. Reaching out to knock on the door, it opens and I'm greeted by Madison Frost.