Chapter 9: Apex torment

As we all walked up to the main building i looked around for my car. "Hold up where the hell is my car?" i say looking around, "It's in the garage i had it moved there" Kyle says as we step inside the main lobby. "We also made arrangements for you and the others to have full access to our database, armory, and the entire tower" Kyle says from in front of me. "Umm Kyle, where are all the bodies?" i ask looking around the lobby and seeing that all of the bodies of the soldiers i had killed are gone, "They have been taken care of, now come along All of you, we need to get you fitted so that you have something to wear for the party tonight" Maddie says looking at us and smiling. "What do you mean by Fitted?" Jinx and i ask at the same time as Ivy and Rachel are lead away by Maddie and Destiny, "Al, what have you gotten me into?" Jinx asks as we look at eachother, "i have no clue Jinx" i say as Kyle turns towards us and smiles, "This way guys, we need to go get our suits for the party" he says as he leads us opposite the way the girls went. "Did you say Suits?" i ask, without replying Kyle just smiles and continues walking, leading us into a room off the main hall where there is a group of people waiting for us with measuring tapes. "Hold your arms out and don't move" a girl says as she comes over and starts measuring my arms, legs, and waist. When she finally finish's i turn and see that Jinx and Kyle are just getting done as well, "alright, now, I'll take you to the main terminal, since you wanted to access our database on gangs and cults in the area, Follow me." Kyle said leading us out of the fitting room and back into the main lobby. Walking over to a large touchscreen behind the main counter and turning to me, "do you have a certain gang or cult you want to know about?" Kyle asks, "no but i have a photo i want to look for" i say handing him the drawing of the symbol i had seen in my apartment. "I can work with this" Kyle says laughing and turning back to the computer, setting the drawing on the screen the image pops up in the corner, handing the drawing back to me, Kyle moves the image on the screen to the search bar and as he does the entire screen turns red as file after file on a cult begin to disappear, "what the hell!?" he shouts looking at the computer, "I'm assuming that wasn't supposed to happen?" i say watching as he tries to get the files back up. "Shit, Mari, shut the Hard drives down, all of them, there's a virus in the system, it's stealing our data" Kyle shouts into his comlink, as he does the computer in front of us goes black as do all the other computers in view, "Mari, did we make it in time?" Kyle asks into his comlink. "Ok, Restart the system, but take it slow start with the medical wing they need their computers the most" he says before keying off his comlink and turning to me. "Al, what in the hell was that image of?" he asks looking at me. "I don't know, it was an image i found in my apartment when i went to retrieve my gear" i say as Maddie, Ivy, and Rachel walk up. "Well,are you ready? Your suits are done, it's time to go" Maddie says smiling at me as Kyle nods and leads Jinx and I, back into the fitting room.