Part Four

[Link to Bheege Hont Tere from Murder  http://smashits.saavn.com/audio/player.cfm?vt1xD5gO1JXpSV6ZzidJLpI8DXGRN0xV ]

Bheegey Hont Tere, Pyaasa Dil Mera

Lage Abrah Sa, Ha Mujhe Tan Tera

Chamke Barsa De, Mujh Par Ghataye

Tu Hi Meri Pyaas, Tu Hi Mera Jaan

Kabhi Mere Saath, Koi Raat Guzaar

Tujhe Subah Tak Mein Karoon Pyaar

Wo...O..O..Oh...Ho...

Saans Se Aanch Teri, Tan Aag Tera

Cheene Neendh Meri, Hey, Loote Chaina Mera

Kaala Jaadu Kare, Lambe Baal Tere

Aankhen Jheel Teri, Dore Laal Tere

Kabhi Mere Saath, Koi Raat Guzaar

Tujhe Subah Tak Mein Karoon Pyaar

Wo...O..O..Oh...Ho...

Aankhen Keh Rahi, Jo Na Hum Kahen

Use Sun Le Tu, Jo Na Lab Kahen

Tu Na Soye Aaj, Mein Na Sowoon Aaj

Tujhe Dekhoon Aaj, Tujh Mein Khowoon Aaj

Kabhi Mere Saath, Koi Raat Guzaar

Tujhe Subah Tak Mein Karoon Pyaar

Wo...O..O..Oh...Ho...

Bheegey Hont Tere, Pyaasa Dil Mera

Lage Abrah Sa, Ha Mujhe Tan Tera

“Oh my!” Madhu says amazed as RK rolls off her. RK squeezes his eyes shut, he was so close to ravishing her and she was not helping it in the least. She sighs loudly and hugs him. He quickly turns with his back to her, because he didn’t want to scare her. How much he wanted her that instant, it was there for all to see. “That was..” he cuts her off and says in a clipped tone, “Don’t talk about it.” “Oh!” Madhu says sadly, he didn’t like the kiss. Looks like he hated it. “This is my first kiss. With practice I am sure I’ll…” “Don’t say another word, Madhu.” RK tells her as he tried to breath. Madhu sadly lies next to him as she thought about their kiss. She liked it a great deal but looks like he didn’t like it. It’s just that she never had any practice kissing. Then another thought struck her, he had? “You know, I have never kissed anyone before.” Madhu tells him. RK tries to block out her voice from inside his ears. “But you seemed to have.” Madhu tells him making him frown. What the hell was she getting at? “You seemed to have kissed before.” When he ignores her she sits up and asks him “HAVE YOU?” “Have I what?” he asks back angrily. “Kissed before?” “YES!” “How many girls?” “I haven’t kept count.” He replies furiously, still with his back to her, but this conversation was greatly helping. His fury was taking over his passion. “You know, I have never made out with anyone.” Madhu tells him. Damn! RK curses when blood again started flowing back to that one place he didn’t want it going. “I said I haven’t made out with anyone.” Madhu tells him. “I heard you!” RK replies furiously. “Have you?”Madhu furiously asks him back not liking him holding on to information that she so badly wanted. “YES!” “With many?” “Shut up, Madhu!” “First base? Second base? Third base?” “If you don’t shut your mouth now, I’ll kick you out of the bed.” RK warns her. God help him, each question she posed he imagined doing that with her and it was not helping him. He was sweating with the AC on! Madhu really couldn't understand why he was being so angry with her. he kissed her and now he was acting as if he hated it. And she didn’t like that one bit, especially when she LOVED it! She wished she could kiss him again, but he was not in the mood. She doubted he would even kiss her if she asked him to kiss her. It was not her fault that she was inexperienced in all this. He might have done everything with other well experienced girls. Everything? “You know I have never had sex..” RK furiously turns to look at her and says “SHUT UP! I know you haven’t done anything! So stop telling me about your inexperience and if you want to ask me then just ASK ME! Stop telling me about yours.” “So have you?” Madhu asks frowning, ignoring everything else he has said because right now this was more important to her. “No. Ask me why.” “Why?” “Because I was going to sleep with a girl I had been making out for a week but then I realized that I would never want to marry a girl who would have slept with another guy. So when I insist on marrying a virgin then I should show her the same courtesy, so since then I stopped fooling around with girls. Have never let anything go beyond harmless flirting after that. You satisfied now?” he asks then without waiting for her answer he lies on the bed. A while later he hears her. “Should I say thank you?” she was confused out of her wits. RK couldn't help but chuckle he turns to her and says, “No.” “I was a little confused, you see.” Madhu explains. “You are so cute, Madhu.” RK says as he caressed her cheeks. “And you are a nice man, Rishu.” Madhu tells him caressing his cheeks. RK starts grinning and says, “We’ll sleep.” “Okay.” Madhu replies. RK was about to sleep off when she asks him, “How did you know it was my birthday? Did Papa tell you?” “I knew.” “How?” Madhu asks shocked. RK starts grinning, “You and my best friend shares the same birthday.” “Oh!” Madhu says she was kind of disappointed that he remembered her birthday because she and his best friend shared the same birthday. “Because we were invited to your birthday party, I was forced to come for it and miss my friend’s party.” Madhu looks at him shocked, “I didn’t know. You should have gone for his party.” “Even I wanted. Trust me I have tried, but my parents used to force me saying that you, Malik uncle and Padmini aunty will feel bad. Every year I had to miss his party and he throws one hell of a party too.” RK tells her. “You should have told me. from this year own wards, whether there is a party for me or not you can go for your friend’s party.” Madhu tells him. RK smiles at her “Thanks, Madhu.” Madhu was a little upset that he didn’t say that she was his wife and now he would attend her parties. But then she was happy he was being honest with her. “But I used to have my revenge.” RK tells her. “How?” Madhu asks frowning. “Didn’t you ever wonder why my parents gave you teddy bears as birthday gifts every year?” RK cheekily asks her. “I did!” Madhu says amazed. “I used to lie to them that you loved teddy bears and they buy you teddy bears every single year!” “And I used to have a difficult time finding a spot for those teddy bears in my room so they don’t get offended that I didn’t appreciate their gift!” Madhu says glaring at him making him laugh. “And you were never fond of soft toys too right?” RK asks her. “What the hell am I going to do with a teddy bear? Carry it around?” Madhu asks angrily which only made RK burst out laughing.