Epilogue

"YES!!!" they both shouted seeing the second line forming on the stick. Madhu turns to look at RK and he was looking at her excitedly. She hugs him happily, "We are having a baby!"  Madhu says excitedly as she slightly hopped. "Don't. No jumping." RK says worried and she quickly stops.  "Thank you, Rishu." Madhu says smiling at him with happy tears and he leans down and takes her lips in his kissing her.

"You are happy right?" Madhu asks him. "Yes." RK tells her smiling, "maybe not as happy as you but I am very happy." Madhu smiles in relief, RK was not very keen on having a baby so quickly as he worried it would affect her studies and she had promised him to keep continuing her studies and he had gave in two months back. "I love you, Rishu." Madhu tells him cupping his face and he smiles at her. They rarely said I love you-s after that night they got married again, they knew they loved each other and it was enough for them. "Do you think we should go see a doctor and confirm again?" Madhu asks suddenly nervous. "Yes. After that we'll inform everyone at home." RK tells her smiling.

Evening after they get back from the doctor they decide to call up Mohan and Radha. Madhu keeps looking at RK while he kept looking at her. "What?" Madhu asks him curiously. "What?" RK asks confused. "Why aren't you calling Daddyji and Mummyji?" Madhu asks confused. "Me? you are the one who calls them right?" "Yes... but how can I call them up and say, hello Daddyji... Your son got me pregnant?" "You know, Dad doesn't talk to me." "But I can't tell anyone." Madhu says blushing. RK sighs dramatically and takes her phone and calls Mohan. "Hello Madhu?" Mohan picks up on the first ring. "Er... Dad this is me." and Mohan hangs up the phone. RK sighs and looks at Madhu. "Call again." RK calls again and the same thing happens again. "Call once more." "Madhu, I am going to get upset if he hangs up on me again. I don't want to be upset on this day." RK calmly tells her. "Okay... then you call Papa now." RK dials Malik's number from his cell and he picks up the call. "RK." Malik picks the call with a smile. "Hello Papa..." "How are you, RK?" "I am good, Papa. How are you?" "Good... good." "How is Mama?" "Tell him!" Madhu whispers to him excitedly. RK glares at her. "She is fine. She is here, do you want to talk to her?" "No... no... I wanted to tell you something." "Me? What?" "Actually both of you." RK says nervous and slightly embarrassed. "I have put you on speaker. What is it?" Malik asks slightly worried. "Is everything alright there, RK?" Padmini asks him worried.  "Yes... yes... everything is great here." "Then?" "Just tell him!" Madhu tells him glaring at him. "I am telling them!" RK tells her irritated. "What is it?" Malik asks hearing Madhu's voice. "Oh God! Just tell him Rishu!" "Then you do it." RK tells her pissed. "No... no... you tell him." Madhu says in a contrite voice. "Papa... the thing is..." "What is?" "Madhu and I..." RK swallows as he tried to tell him the big news. "You both what?" "Madhu..." "Madhu?" "I am..." "What is it, RK?" Malik asks losing patience. "Just say it, Rishu!" Madhu says hands on hips. "First time I am going to be a father, so please forgive me if I am nervous." RK tells Madhu glaring at her. "What?" Malik and Padmini shouts in shock. "Ah Damn!" RK realizes that they heard. "RK... is Madhu...?" Padmini starts and RK finishes for her, "Pregnant." "Oh my God!" Padmini says happily. "She is fine right?" Malik asks. "Yes, she is fine." RK says as he smiled at Madhu who was blushing uncontrollably now. He wanted to ask her parents whether they wanted to talk to her but he didn't as he was scared they might say no and that would hurt Madhu. "Take care of her, okay?" "Sure, Papa." "How many months is it now?" Padmini asks him. "7 weeks." RK tells her. A few minutes later he hangs up the phone.

"You should have told Papa to inform Daddyji and Mummyji." Madhu tells him. "I didn't think of that." RK tells her. "Hmmm why don't you try calling Daddyji once more?" RK sighs and dials his number and it was engaged. "Engaged." RK informs her. "Maybe Papa is talking to him now." Madhu tells him smiling. "Maybe." RK replies then he tries his number again, he wanted to tell his family. This time the call goes through and Mohan picks up the call, "Hello Rishu?" "Dad." RK says smiling. "Yeah tell me." "I miss you all." RK tells him melancholy, talking to his father after all these months. His father grunts in reply. "I wanted to tell you something." "Yeah, Malik asked me to call you as you wanted to tell me something. What is it?" "That..." "That?" Taking a deep breath he finally says smiling, "Dad, you are going to be a dadaji." When Mohan doesn't say anything for a while, RK worriedly asks, "Dad you there?" "Come home, both of you." Mohan tells them sounding very emotional.