VID#10: Guardian Werewolf

"It's nice to see you... again." He whispered.

I don't know what to feel right now. What should I feel? Damn!

I didn't bother looking at him and looked away. If I'm going to be my stupid and naive self again. He might win. I can't let that happen.

"Good morning, my dear son, Jamie... are you okay now?" I looked at the woman who spoke. Its his mother the queen.

"Ahm... good morning, queen." I bowed down.

"Aish! Silly, don't be too formal. I told you already, call me mom." She smiled sweetly.

"If that's what you want qu--- I mean mom." I smiled too.

"Oh, wait! Neo where's your sister and cousin?" She asked.

The man beside me just shrugged.

I heard voices from afar. Talking and laughing.

"Good morning!" She greeted cheerfully.

"Oh, hi Ate!" She looked at me. I just smiled at her.

I then felt uncomfortable, I don't know why. Maybe because I'm with him.

"Oh, Queen..." I heard a woman's voice. I don't want to raise my head but maybe it's because of instinct. I raised my head and saw her.

I shouldn't have raised my head. Ugh! Fuck!

My breathing hitched, my hands trembled and my eyes begun to water. What the hell?!

"Oh, Hi Hexline." I heard the queen greeted.

"Neo, there you are." I heard her say.

I closed my eyes. It feels like there's a big hole in my heart. My stomach felt empty. My mind can't process anything.

"Jamie?" I heard him whispered.

I smirked and there's something that took over me.

"I lost my appetite. Thank you for the food my queen--- I mean mom. I'm going." I said then bowed.

"Where are you going?" I heard Neo asked.

I looked at him and smirked devilishly.

"To a place where I can't see you." I answered coldly.

I walked towards the open garden and watched the black and red roses. They are the most beautiful flowers that I have ever seen.

I calmed myself and lay down on the grass. I felt relieved.

"Jamie..." I heard someone whispered.

I opened my eyes and saw Hexline. She's smiling at me but there's something in her smile that... I don't know. I can't tell.

"Yes?" I asked coldly.

"I just wanted to tell you that... I'm not here to take him away from you. I'm actually here to be friends with you." I glanced at her.

"And why do you think, I am going to be friends with you?" I asked mockingly.

"Well simply because, I'm not your enemy. I'm actually your guardian. I guarantee you that, a hundred percent." She said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Well, that found out that the time you passed out. You had a dream and in that dream. I'm an enemy. We figured out that you are being bewitched by a powerful witch." She answered.

"So, it means?" I blurted out.

"I'm your guardian, to be exact I'm your guardian werewolf." She answered.

"Holy!" I hissed.

"Hey! Calm down. I understand, how you feel." She said calmly.

I sighed heavily. "So what am i gonna do now?" I asked.

"Find the prince. Talk to him, settle your problems. Come on, I'm not his wife. I'm already married, and we have our own kids." She shoved me.

"Fine, bye... and we're friends." I answered then ran towards the palace and looked for him.

I opened our room and smelled his manly scent.

"Neo..." I called.

In an instant he's in front of me, kneeling. "Jamie, please... I'm sorry. Please, please, please, I'm sorry..." he pleaded.

"Neo, Neo, stand up!" I hissed.

I saw his eyes. Its moist with tears. Is he crying?

"Please..." he whispered.

I sighed and opened my arms wide.

"Come here now, before I change my mind." I warned.

He immediately got up and hugged me tight. I can feel the longing he felt.

I'm sorry, sweetie...

"Jamie, sweetie, I missed you..." he whispered.

"I missed you too." I whispered back.

He hugged me tighter. And kissed my forehead. I felt safe. I'm sure that, when I'm with him. I'm always safe.

"I miss you so much..." he whispered continuously.

I miss you so much too...

...

A/N: Try ko pong dalasan update nito. Kahit sabaw.

Vote and Comment.