VID #9: It's Nice To See You... Again

What are the odds of having a family that isn't normal? Or what are the odds of being the only human in a place full of creatures that wants to rip you off, curse you to death or suck the blood out of you?

If you'll ask me, I'll answer you a hundred percent.

Why? Simply because my life has all those odds. If you want to prefer something even more peculiar than this, I would gladly accept it.

"Jamie, ayos ka lang?" Napalingon ako sa nagsalita. Nakita ko si Aisha, Kevorkian's mate.

"Alam mo, akala ko dati weird lang talaga ako. Yun pala, weird na weird." Nagluluha nanaman ang mga mata ko.

"Sorry ah. Hindi kasi ako marunong magbigay ng advice eh. Alam mo naman siguro ang sitwasyon ko kay Kian." Sabi niya at nag-iwas ng tingin.

Well, Kevorkian's really the cold hearted one. He never lets Aisha wander around the palace. I understand him because maybe he just wants his mate's safety. But, he's the one who causes her pain. And damn him for doing such ignorance.

"Its okay. I know what you feel." I said bitterly.

"Have you seen the prince? Or any of his trusted men?" She asked.

I just shook my head and stared at the open window. I can see their garden over here. Its been a week since the confrontation happened. And from what I see, it's pretty obvious that I'm not talking to him for almost an entire week.

"Jamie, I better go. You know what I mean right. I can feel him coming closer. I have to go back to our room." She bid her goodbye.

I sighed at the deafening silence. She said that Kian's not the romantic type of guy. He's isn't even sweet at all. I think being his mate is a burden. And being the prince's mate is more disturbing.

*tok* *tok*

"Its open." I stated.

"My Liege, you are asked to go to the dining hall." I heard one of the maids said.

If you're going to ask if, Neo visited me. Well, sorry to break to you but he didn't even bother.

They said he's been busy. Well, I don't care. I'll let him be. If that's what he wants.

...

I stared at the woman in front of me. Is this how I look like? I look like a freaking zombie! My eyes have two brands of bag. Prada and Gucci. Yea! I'm being sarcastic I'm just trying to lighten my mood.

I walked out of my room. I asked for another room, I didn't sleep at our room. I just feel like--- ugh! Lets not talk about it.

Lahat ng makasalubong ko yumuyuko sa akin. Hay... ayoko talaga ng ganito.

Pagkapasok ko sa loob ng dining room, isang pamilyar na presensya ang naramdaman ko.

I walked towards the table and sat beside him. I stiffened when I smell his smell. Damn! I miss that smell.

"It's nice to see you... again." He whispered.

I don't know what to feel right now. What should I feel? Damn!

...
A/n:

LATE UPDATE! SORRY!