Rain.

The sound of the busy streets rings into my ear. Echoes of footsteps and cars honking never dies out. Space that's limited to a meter time to time doesn't bother me at all... It used to. A sigh for desperation of freedom is surprisingly overwhelming. It's a cycle that has been going for years since I moved here.

The sunlight that's covered by the greyness of clouds and the breeze that's very thin.

A drop.

A raindrop startled my nose. I look up as I search for official signs of the rain. Walking in the center of the busy street, I open my brown leathered bag. Searching for an umbrella which was not to be found. I must of left it today. There was a groan beneath my breath as I ran through the crowd while more droplets fell down from the sky.

With the clanking noises from my heels and the droplets of water, I stumble upon a hidden park. A hidden park that has a small place where you can sit under a wooden roof. Half of my clothes is drench. It's been a while...

"It's finally raining huh?" I ask myself.

I smile to the sky and reach into my soggy bag and take out my pink smartphone. With my heart racing, I found his contact. Opening it, I send a quote that I usually do when rain season comes.

"雨"

Rain.