Serendipitous - Part 1

Exhausted from work I sighed with a need of refreshments. But I've been wanting to do this ever since I was little so I can't back down yet. I continued on drawing a few strips of Daily Cereal.

"HEY Lyr" Angie slammed her hand on my table, "I feel so tired from doing all this work, wanna go have some fun for a change?"

"Nah.. I still have lots to do G, I don't think I have the time to" I replied with an exhausted look.

"C'mon Lyr, let's have a break for just one night. It'll so help you to clear your mind PLUS I've already invited Del and Riley to come" she started pulling my right arm.

"Ugh fine but just ONE night I really need to get this done by next Monday" In the I agreed helplessly.

"Yay! Let's meet up in Autumn cafe. From there we can head off together to this cool bar I've found" She said with a cheer.

"Wha- You're taking me to a bar?! You know I really really hate crowded places!" I complained.

"Don't worry I promise it's gonna be fun!" Del said without hesitation.

I reached home with a sigh, I shouldn't feel any regrets now since this is something that's absolutely new to me. I picked out my best outfit and retouched my makeup. Before leaving, I filled the cat's bowl with his food and water. An hour passed by and we all went after we met up. Del drove us all there and as expected, the place looked very lively and crowded. We passed by the crowded packs in the front door and sat in an empty table that luckily fits the four of us. Angie and Delia went to the dance floor while Riley and I sat waiting for our orders to come.

A few minutes went by and Angie came back to out table with an unexpected person next to her.

"Guys meet Andrew! He said he wants to hangout for a while here!" She shouted since the music was overpowering her voice. But I could tell from her expression that she was filled with joy as she finally found a guy to 'get close' with.

I sat there in shock but had nothing to say. No word came out from my mouth except an unnatural smile I gave off as a reply. I immediately drank my light cocktail trying to get out of suspicions.

"Hey uh, you look rather familiar!" he looked at me straight in the eye. I choked and spurted out some of my drink.

"Lyr! Are you okay?!" Riley asked while patting my back. By this point everyone was shouting their lungs out because of the deafening music.

I felt slightly better moments later, but the feeling of uncomfortableness was still making me not want to be there. I listened to what they were saying and the longer the spoke to each other, the more closer he was pulling her into his trap. Riley, being the chill person she is started talking to the bartender and Del seemed to have passed out next to me. I continued to drink but knowing that I'm a light drinker at times I decided to controlled myself from the drinking and focused my hearing so that I could listen to what Angie and Andrew are talking in the corner of my eye. Slowly, his arms reached onto her shoulders which then led into them whispering and giggling. Shady, that's the first thing that came onto my mind. Both of them are being very shady right now.