It's Okay.

It hurts. I can't stop making myself cry... The more I think about it the more tears coming out.

The waves of the ocean crashes to the sand silently and the sun is about to set. My shoes are wet, I don't really care anymore. My chest tightens while I started crouching and hiding my face away from everything. Sometime later I found myself sleeping on the cold sand with the dim sky, a shook woke me up by a stranger. My eyes grew wider as I saw him gasping for air and his uniform drenched with sweat.

"Has he been looking for me?"

My eyes felt puffy and of course my hair was filled with sand. But looking at him I had the urge to cry again even though I cried so much earlier.

"You found me"

"Everyone's looking for you. They're all worried sick" He sat beside me.

"That doesn't really matter, once I come back they'll act the same way again. They're doing this for pity" I drew in the sand with my index finger.

"I know how upset and devastated you feel right now and it's okay to let it all out right now. You know I'm here for you" He smiled at me.

"It's just" My eyes began to turn glossy again, "we did everything together! She comforts me when I need it and I'd do the same to her. We've always been watching each other's back... But now.. She's gone. I feel a half of me is gone"

"That's okay too! I felt the same thing as you did when my grandma died a few years ago. We have no other choice but to move on" He hugged me so tightly I burst into tears once more.

The desperation to find someone who listens and tells you that it's okay makes me feel more at ease. Clenching my fist on his back I screamed as loud as I could, as powerful as I could, as honest as I could. The moment when the moon has reflected itself with the ocean, he still waited and didn't let go of me until I felt ready to stand back up again.

"Are you ready?"

I nodded to his response and came back smiling again.