Chapter 7

"Boo!" Louis yelled as he jumped on the bed, giggling with that cute laugh of his, I startled with fear almost falling off the bed. "Did I scare you babe?"

"Yes, you did love," I said with my morning raspy voice.

"C'mon wake up," he whined, "I'm

hungry and you know I suck at cooking,"

"Cuddle with me," I said pulling his arm,wanting to stay in bed a little more.

"I would, but you know breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and I haven't had my breakfast."

"Just for five minutes," I said pleading.

"How about four minutes," he said, more than asked.

"Six," I said back.

"Three," he offered.

"Ok you win Lou," I said as he cuddled in with me in the cover sheets.

He laid down as both of our faces faced in the same direction. "Lou?"

"What's up baby cakes," he said to me as he moved those perfect lips of his, which I desperately wanted to kiss.

"You're so fucking beautiful Lou."

He just hummed back. I leaned into him kissing his perfect soft lips as my mouth met his.

"Forever and always?"I said to him, which came out like a mumble since my lips were still closely attached to his. "Forever and always," he mumbled back."

The kissing session went on for a while, until be both departed for air.

"How about that breakfast you wanted, lets go?"

"Oh yeah," Louis said smiling. The wide open smile that crinkled his eyes and lit up his whole face. "I almost forgot," he said pulling me off the bed and into the kitchen, both of us still in our pjs.

"So what shall we make today for breakfast Louis?"

Louis thought long and hard for a while before saying, "How about some pancakes? Um... blueberry pancakes!" he yelled out excitedly like a little kid on Christmas morning.

"Pancakes it is my love," I said with a smile on my face.

As it was settled that we would have pancakes for today, we started taking out the ingredients we needed for the recipe.

We took out the eggs, sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and fresh blueberries, and then placed them all together in a bowl.

Louis started to stir the ingredients with a wooden spoon, while I was behind helping him.

"They're all done," he said happily after a few minutes.

"Great," I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Now can you please go cut some fruit in a bowl honey, while I heat up the pan."

"Of course anything for you," he said back ,"After that I'll set the table while you cook."

"Thanks Lou," I said smiling, "Just don't cut yourself!" I warned him as he walked off to the corner to get the knife.

"I'll try not to," he said chuckling, clearly teasing me.

Once the pan was hot enough, I placed a pancake and let it sit there till it got to a nice caramel color.

While I flipped the pancake and waited for the other side to cook I turned around to look at Louis from the other side of the kitchen as he continued cutting some fruit.

God damn he's so beautiful. Everything about him is perfect. Even though he sometimes denies it, I always complimented him and reminded him how gorgeous he was.