Chapter 1

"C'mon Liam, hurry up we're gonna be late for class again!" I said as I ran down the path, Liam running behind me. It was a cold and rainy morning and the rain was starting to pour really hard. To make sure he was still behind me I turned my head to were he was.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." He shouted. As I turned my head back, still running as fast as I could to class I felt my body bump into something, making it fall to the ground.

"Ouch," said a voice.

"Oh s-sorry are you okay?" I said worried, getting down on my knees. I grabbed his hands and helped him up.

Our eyes meet for the first time. As his blue ones stare into my green ones, I felt something nice, something I've never felt.

"Yeah, I'm okay now." He brushed the dirt off his pants.

"You were just trying to get to class- with him," he says to me, pointing to Liam behind me,"So no problem."

"How'd you know?" I asked, confused.

"I heard you yelling," he said chuckling.

I then noticed how cute he really was. He had these beautiful cerulean eyes, that twinkled like the stars and held so much happiness. I could literally just stare at them all day. And when he smiled, I swear he could light up a whole stadium or cure incurable illnesses, but truth be told when I say he warms my heart; makes me feel like everything is okay and the world's a better place. His smile was also infectious, for when he smiled it was hard not to smile back. He was the-prettiest-boy I had come across.

I know you might say it's too early to be saying these things, but this is what I felt as of right now looking at him.

"Oh, I guess I must have been pretty loud." I felt the heat rising to my cheeks. I scratched the back of my neck, while looking down at my shoes.

"Yes, you were," the boy said, still smiling. I just keep on staring at his beautiful face like an idiot.

I guess I got lost in those beautiful eyes of his, because I then felt the boy poking me. He said, "Mate your drooling," with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Oh, um, sorry about that." I was making a complete fool out of myself yet again.

He just laughed and smiled.

"To make up for the accident, may I take you out for coffee?" I asked.

Wait. What? Shit! Did I just ask him out? No, I didn't. Just a way of paying him back for making him fall. I'm just being friendly, right? I think. Ugh why am I like this. I'm such a freak.

He must've thought that I was some type of weirdo.

Great.

"But don't you have to get to class?"

"Well, class can wait another day," I reassured him.

"How about your friend over there?" Liam just stood there on his phone, not paying any attention.

"He can go himself if he wants to. Anyways, I'm pretty sure class is half way finished."

"Hey, Liam?" I yelled ,"You should probably get to class, 'm not going today." He looked up.

"Okay then," Liam said, putting his phone away. "See you later mate." He walked off to class as it still rained. It wasn't raining as hard as it was a few minutes ago, just a little drizzle.

"Okay, now that that's settled," I said with a relief, "you still up for that cup of coffee?"

"Still am," he said. "I would prefer for it to be a cup of tea, if you don't mind. By the way, my name's Louis. Louis Tomlinson," he said as he shook my hand.