Liberty High: Chapter 6

As the two new brothers were walking towards their new high school, they already were excited. Marty was walking in like she owned the place. Brody looked at her and blushed. He turned his head away in embarrassment and put his head down.  At the front entrance of the school, Brody saw a poster. He stopped to look at it. It said, "Sign up to be the next president or vice president of the school! Go to Mr. Walkgreen to find out when the meeting is." Brody kept staring at it. "You wanna do that? I'll be your vice president if you want. I think that would be fun." Brendan said. Brody chuckled, and shrugged. "Nah. I was just looking at at it. But you can if you want." Brody said.

Brendan sighed, and walked to first period, which was math. But the truth was that Brody did want to do it. He did want to run for class president, but he decided to not tell Brendan yet. Marty was walking in with Brody, Brendan, Cole, and Ashton because they all had the same class. At the end of first period, as they were walking out of class, Cole said, " oh crap. I forgot to introduce you guys to some people. They walked over to the east side of the school, where 2 young males were sitting. The one on the right had blonde brownish hair and was wearing dark blue jeans, and a white t-shirt. The other one had dark red hair and was wearing tan shorts, a white shirt, and a green canvas army jacket. "Hey, guys. So, these are my friends from California, and they'll be staying at this school for a while. Brody, Brendan, this is Hunter and Miles." Brody smiled at them, whilst Brendan looked down at the floor. He wasn't very social. Brendan turned around and ran away. "Sorry, I have to go get him. Nice to meet you guys!" Brody said, running after Brendan.

"What was that? Dude, you seriously have to get this problem with you being antisocial fixed. You're in school now. You can't afford to look like you're stupid. Listen, I have an idea. Me and you sign up for class president and vice president." Brody said. "But I thought you didn't want to do that," Brendan said. Brody sighed. "Yeah, but I need to help you get more social, so we're doing it. "Brody said, walking towards the sign about it. He tore the sign off the wall, and folded it to fit in his pocket and his backpack. Brody was planning to use this as an advantage. So, if the killer was in the school, he could accuse him or her and not get in too much trouble.