Miles: Chapter 11

Nobody had really talked to Miles since his brother Hunter got kidnapped by Hannah. He had dropped into a state of depression that was so low, that nobody knew how to help him. He couldn't get up out of bed. He cried every night. His parents would try and get him up to do stuff, but he always refused, saying, "Hunter's gone. And his real self isn't coming back. He got kidnapped! He will always be afraid of the unknown. And so will I."

Hunter heard about this in the hospital when his parents came to visit him. It broke his heart. He was lying to his best friend and brother about being kidnapped. But he didn't want to reveal that it was a prank. That it was just a way of getting revenge on the people he hated. He never meant to put Hannah in jail. He never meant for a tiny thing like this, going to a whole new level. But now, he was being figured out by the people he hated most.

Brody and Brendan. 

How he figured it out was easy. Hunter looked online, and there was a post calling him out. It was a picture of him smiling in the video. He almost threw his computer on the ground out of rage. He threw his phone at the mirror, which alerted the nurses, who moved him to another room without a mirror.

He started crying. He didn't want to be confined in a tiny space for the rest of his life. After the nurses left and no one could see him, he got up, closed the door, opened the window, and climbed out. He was still in his hospital gown, which he hoped nobody would notice. He ran to his house, grabbed his dad's gun, and waited until school started the next morning. He would kill Brody and Brendan, and he would watch them writhe in pain before they did anything to figure out his secret about 10 years ago.

He didn't want anyone to know his secret.